Vice editors involved in trafficking cocaine | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vice editors involved in trafficking cocaine

You may be speaking facetiously but I'll just throw this out anyway... One bad apple isn't representative of an entire organization. You'd say the same if it was a right outlet being reported on here.

Oh come on, you watch the content on vice & you don't think they look a bit off?

They look at pot as a form of adult candy

Oh yeah if you're speaking of Breitbart & Milo, he never said child exploitation was fine. The left just blow it up. They want to put him down because he's a hero to many. How many of his supporters do you think he lost? Not too many

Nothing wrong with Vice, I get to see information on news stories you won't see anywhere else.

Nothing wrong with Vice, I get to see information on news stories you won't see anywhere else.

Kinda like Rebel with that catty Mcinnis guy who happens to be a Vice co-founder ;)

Like everything I consume, sometimes taste good, sometimes not so much, but they bring honest respectable pieces from their perspective in much of what they do. Can't ask for more then that.

Oh yeah if you're speaking of Breitbart & Milo, he never said child exploitation was fine. The left just blow it up. They want to put him down because he's a hero to many. How many of his supporters do you think he lost? Not too many

You're partially right.
But hero status? He's more accurately a jester.
With the audio cuts needed to create the implied statement, agreed, not likely molester.

Pffft. What kind of an idiot thinks he's going to Oz looking like ganja-man and he's not going to get searched by Australian red-neck border cops? The whole thing oozes stupid.

I don't get why he quit.
Just stay there and tell them to F-off and show they used what he said out of context.

I don't get why he quit.
Just stay there and tell them to F-off and show they used what he said out of context.
People at Breitbart want him go & his publisher dropped him. Afraid to stand their ground

I don't get why he quit.

Because his personal endeavours as professional provocateur far outweigh both pay and stature of technology editor at Brietbart

Much like banning him from twitter, this will represent a point of exponential growth for his personal brand

People at Breitbart want him go & his publisher dropped him. Afraid to stand their ground

so what they did was take alt facts or clearly manipulated video as proof...hope these ppl don't serve on jury duty for murder trial.

Milo should sue them for breach of contract for the book, terminating him is baseless.

It's true, ban the guy and all you did is make him more famous, lol.

so what they did was take alt facts or clearly manipulated video as proof...hope these ppl don't serve on jury duty for murder trial.

Milo should sue them for breach of contract for the book, terminating him is baseless.

It's true, ban the guy and all you did is make him more famous, lol.
Breitbart editors said they would quit if they didn't fire Milo

Milo comes across as a self promoting showman a la Evel Knievel. What he says is about as original as jumping a motorcycle over something. Kudos to him if he can roll it into a living but hardly a beacon.

Milo comes across as a self promoting showman a la Evel Knievel. What he says is about as original as jumping a motorcycle over something. Kudos to him if he can roll it into a living but hardly a beacon.
He's appealing to the younger demographic, so he's giving an image to entertain. Just as how they wanted Trudeau to appeal to younger voters.

Look at his old stuff. He comes off as a shy & timid individual.

He doesn't give me that ********* vibe

Here's a video of him helping a protester
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=j0wjxCeSfEs

He's appealing to the younger demographic, so he's giving an image to entertain. Just as how they wanted Trudeau to appeal to younger voters.

Look at his old stuff. He comes off as a shy & timid individual.

He doesn't give me that ********* vibe

Here's a video of him helping a protester
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=j0wjxCeSfEs

How is he helping the protester? In this situation does it play to Milos advantage to engage the protester this way? Yes. It's all image crafting. After he got into hot water with the kiddie komments, how did he appear at his explanations? He looked non-flamerish. Why?

How is he helping the protester? In this situation does it play to Milos advantage to engage the protester this way? Yes. It's all image crafting. After he got into hot water with the kiddie komments, how did he appear at his explanations? He looked non-flamerish. Why?
Nicely offered some water

Nicely offered some water

At first blush that's darling but we're talking master tactician here. If you or I had a crew filming our good deeds nobody could use the footage to rearrange the zeitgeist.

Back
Top Bottom