Supersports are not beginner bikes - a video reminder | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Supersports are not beginner bikes - a video reminder

He has a youtube channel (Jimbo's) or something other. The amount of stupidity he displays is simply crazy! His moto vlogs are simply cringe worthy on all accounts!

Anyone else remember that feeling of first trying a supersport, I was prob just as nervous as this guy lmao ahhh the feeling.

I was nervous af on the 250 cause first bike and all, but hoping on the supersport was a different type of nerve... It was more excited nervous haha.

I was very nervous but because of it I took extra steps, had a friend follow me on her car, rode very safely, at traffic speed, made sure to think on what i was doing and I was definitely not trying to narrate on a damn microphone or trying to show off.

Also a good example of why no test rides. Around 9:30 he remarks we got to do title stuff. Crashed it before he even owned it.

Wtf???

I think this is the same guy. The whole video is pretty bad but the part at around 15:30 had my jaw on the floor.

Link to 15:30:

Was that the part about using a dremel to change the oil?

How is that guy still alive? Calling him a moron is a step up. These are the guys I don't buy bikes from....

Last edited:
It almost goes down as a comedy spoof vid in some places. I guess this is why so many people insist on buying new. Who can blame them?

That would be the spot...

It almost goes down as a comedy spoof vid in some places. I guess this is why so many people insist on buying new. Who can blame them?
I thought the same thing, I'm still not sure the whole thing's not an act to be youtube famous.

Pegasus?

Wonder what he would have done had the oil drain plug have been stripped as well.

The lack of pine cones is a disappointment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who the hell would cut the fairing to change the oil?
Worse yet, sharing it on utube like you've got something to teach...

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Based on his subscribers, and all the recent hits on his video after he became infamous from the original video this thread started with, he's probably raking in some nice YouTube income now.

It's like a train wreck now, people won't be able to stop watching, and that equals bigger, fatter cheques from Google.

So, in effect, stupidity pays.

Time for a Busa.

Yeah, his 15k subscriber count could have something to do with the year+ of car content on his channel, and if you've check out any of the car guy (boy) stuff on youtube, he's about par for the course.

That was one expensive oil change...

True ,litre bikes are not good beginner bikes but imo this could've happened just as easily on a 2fiddy ninja, which btw I have seen more crashes on than any other kind of bike.But hey they can keep up in the really tight stuff like Ontario has many of those kinds of roads to begin with.-

Back
Top Bottom