Supersports are not beginner bikes - a video reminder | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Supersports are not beginner bikes - a video reminder

Even with the level of incompetence that I have achieved in my lifetime, I will say that all my oil changes have gone 100x better than that yt kid.
And I thought that my first one was pretty bad.
How come I didn't put my ish up on YT? ?

Sent from the Purple Zone

Reminds me of the time at Competition Wheels on ellesmere when a guy picked up a new zx-6r and dumped it as he left the parking lot.

Sadly long before smartphones as it was pretty obvious he shouldnt be riding.

It was pretty humorous. Needless to say it was his "first bike".

BB

A long time ago, I was 16yo. My neighbour had a 1973 Kaw 900 (Z1). He went over the hand/foot controls thoroughly. He taught me how to safely launch the bike, progress a few yards and then stop. He walked beside/behind for hours, critiquing as I learned some basics. The next day (after a clutch adjustment), he allowed 2nd gear, downshift and stop routine. At NO point was I allowed onto the highway until further instruction. I remember him taking me to a hill to practice starting from there. Counter steering, maintenance, blocking etc were all explained BEFORE I was allowed on the Highway. A great neighbor, I still visit him when I can. I bought an Identical bike (he picked it out) as my first ride. Happy Apexes

Why didn't he just use the Dremel to take all the bolts off..it's so quick and convenient.
That is what I thought he was going to do with the dremel , I was like noooooo

Last edited:
Me too ^^^&

Sent from my purple GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Why didn't he just use the Dremel to take all the bolts off..it's so quick and convenient.

Wouldn't that create sparks?

Honestly, what mechanical hope does this kid have given his father's demonstrated expertise. Odds on the dremel being pops idea?

Honestly, what mechanical hope does this kid have given his father's demonstrated expertise. Odds on the dremel being pops idea?

Maybe his dad hates him? I could see how that would lead to "yeah sure, just cut your side panels off with a dremel, it'll be fine".

Frget what he said exactly, but I got the clear impression dad was the dumber of the duo. Scary.

This guys name is Jimbos Channel on YouTube, the kid is a total idiot and seems autistic. He owns a C4 which he drives like a wreckless idiot constantly and now he bought this bike recently. It's honestly just a matter of time before he crashes again, this time way more severe. I enjoy watching his videos sometimes to make myself feel like a better rider

Back
Top Bottom