Supersports are not beginner bikes - a video reminder | GTAMotorcycle.com

Supersports are not beginner bikes - a video reminder

PrivatePilot

Ironus Butticus
Site Supporter
Cringeworthy on so many levels, stupid on so many more, with a predictable ending.

[video]http://www.break.com/video/brand-new-motorcycle-accident-3084681[/video]

Judging by shift point, prior experience was vtx

I'll let the dig slide, hope you feel better for having got that out of your system.

Myself I suspect prior experience was whatever they had at the MSC. I think the MSC also accounts for his "I know how to ride" claim.

Thanks. I hate honda's.

ps, no need for suspect, kid said as much.

His voice is super annoying.

Watching him dump that bike cause he's a noob and trying to show off to his buds :angry5:

got nothing to say but....

jiFfM.jpg

Dunno if it had too much to do with it being a SS. I think the guy would have wiped out on a 125

Annoying jabber aside I'd give him credit for doing what he's gotta do. Didn't work out so well this time out, how's he supposed to have the muscle memory to handle a 9.29/10th litre bike suddenly stepping out? He'll enjoy skillz increases going forward unlike slobbering knuckle draggers on the decline.

I couldn't even watch half of it. When he wasn't thoroughly ****** off with himself for dumping a new bike, it was all over for me. I had to turn the channel.

Did he really take the course? I didn't see TCLOCK or FINEC. That's like the third lesson.

Well if you go into it THINKING that your gonna dump the bike.
And that back tire smh

Sent from the Purple Zone

and the roads covered with snow/water

and the roads covered with snow/water

This was the biggest headshaker part to me. Guy is clearly so excited that he can barely manage to get the bike started and moving, but he thought that taking his first ever ride on a supersport in crappy road conditions was wise?

He's not talking about us, we're talking about him. That's a millennial win. Hashtag.

Judging by his overall skill level I'd say he'dve probably crashed an XT250. Feel bad for the bike. His friends really should talk him out of that bike...

This guy is why if I sell my bike there'll be no "test rides."

Devils advocate here...maybe they tried to talk him out of it but couldn't.

Some friends and I couldn't talk a guy out of getting a brand new R6 for his first bike. People just don't listen to reason.

Same here. Had a buddy ask for advice, then did his own thing. A year later he says he should have listened. lol
You make your recommendations, then it's up to them. Just like on here when kids ask for advice and then don't listen.

Back
Top Bottom