Please help. I'm very confused. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Please help. I'm very confused.

Hey Paul, can we get a new forum section for these kinds of posts? Or just repurpose Trash Talk since nobody seems to use it anymore

MUGFhJF.jpg

Because it's fun, and some people want to have fun when they ride. I don't do it myself but if people want to do it go right ahead, worst that comes out of it is that you bother a few people. Bouncing off the rev limiter a few seconds once in a while does no damage to a motor. Some people just love to hear their toy scream and I think there's nothing wrong with it. Granted there's a time and place for it as well

Because it's fun, and some people want to have fun when they ride. I don't do it myself but if people want to do it go right ahead, worst that comes out of it is that you bother a few people. Bouncing off the rev limiter a few seconds once in a while does no damage to a motor. Some people just love to hear their toy scream and I think there's nothing wrong with it. Granted there's a time and place for it as well

Nothing wrong with riding with punctured tires, some people just want to hear their wheels scream

Back
Top Bottom