Please help. I'm very confused. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Please help. I'm very confused.

Low rider

Site Supporter
Rev Bomb?

What oh why do guys love beating the crap out of a perfectly good motor?
I just don't get it?

Video blog on your bike?

Please help. I just don't get it.

Maybe I'm too old.

"Gixxerrr bro"
"i stretched out and lowered my gsxrrr bro"

Can you argue logic with the morons/bros/squids?

I spend all my life, trying to keep my revs low as to make my engine last as long as possible.
Unless of course, I'm actually riding the bike hard. Even then I will try to keep under the rev limiter and for very short periods of time.

Please, help me on the other point.

Dudes, riding their bikes, talking on YouTube???????

Why oh why do people watch this?????

Never heard of rev bomb but I'm pretty sure it ticks a few boxes in the short term. Might be bucket list contender if 750cc +. Re talking on youtube; was bound to happen considering integrated microphone/speaker combo.

paging @IronicRebound lol

Exactly what I was thinking.

"Yo, listen to this rad revbomb in the tunnel brah." .....Pisses off everyone in a 5 block radius, makes them hate motorcycles a little more.

I thought rev bomb was reving it up, hitting the kill switch to cut the ignition for one cycle, allowing the fuel to go into the exhaust and then flipping the kill switch back on to ignite the unburnt fuel in the pipe...to make a big boom. Especially ince in a tunnel. Yeah, I'll admit to doing it a couple of times back in the late 80s.

Millennials having money to blow cause they live at home?

Rev bombing it on every ride a few times shouldn't be an issue if its not holding it for long periods of time. It shouldn't shorten the lifespan of the engine at all, since its only ever going to see 5,000-15,000km's anyway.

Rev bombing it on every ride a few times shouldn't be an issue if its not holding it for long periods of time. It shouldn't shorten the lifespan of the engine at all, since its only ever going to see 5,000-15,000km's anyway.

You talking about bouncing off the rev limit or creating an intentional backfire? The bike I did the backfires with went past 70k kms when I sold it. Wasn't nice on the muffler baffles or packing though.
Don't know what you're riding, but mine goes 100k kms above that.

Dudes, riding their bikes, talking on YouTube???????

Why oh why do people watch this?????

Because, what they have to say is epic and will change the motorcycle industry or blow your mind with it's insightfullness! Duh. ;)

You talking about bouncing off the rev limit or creating an intentional backfire? The bike I did the backfires with went past 70k kms when I sold it. Wasn't nice on the muffler baffles or packing though.
Don't know what you're riding, but mine goes 100k kms above that.

I was talking about bouncing it off the rev limiter, but I also should have tossed a sarcasm tag on there anyway. Intentional backfires on the other hand always manage to give me a good scare when someone does it. For the record though, all my bikes have had good mileage put on them by myself, except the brand new one that I've not even ridden yet.

tng-justice4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom