Snapchat | GTAMotorcycle.com

Snapchat

jc100

What insanity is this that a company that has never made a profit can be valued so highly? Is Wall St so desperate for another tech bubble they will inflate any old crap?

Snapchat is one app that I'll never understand the point of...take a stupid picture and send it to a friend once ok, but what keeps people coming back? Even Twitter makes more sense than it...

Is that the app where you send pics of your junk?

tmp1294_thumb_thumb1.jpg

Snapchat is one app that I'll never understand the point of...take a stupid picture and send it to a friend once ok, but what keeps people coming back? Even Twitter makes more sense than it...
Thou shalt never speak ill of The Twitter.

Sent from the Purple Zone

Most people spend so much time on social media now that they have no time to actually spend with said friends. I use Facebook to keep in touch with friends/relatives that I don't get to see too often.
I have no use for twitter and snap chat etc.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I went to an event recently where they advertised the fact that they had "their own snapchat filter". I nearly turned round and left. What an utterly pointless banal piece of crap. It's not that this thing exists...that really doesn't bother me as much as the fact that it's valued so highly. What kind of message does this send to kids? Don't bother doing something that will actually benefit society...just invent some trendy ***** app and sell it for more than the GDP of an African nation.

I could go off on a millennial rant here but that would just raise my blood pressure.

Thou shalt never speak ill of The Twitter.

[video=youtube;putQn89TQzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=putQn89TQzc[/video]

snapchap seems like the app of the year (fad)
how do they commodities this? add commercials to the images?

Advertising. Instagram wasn't profitable either when Facebook ponied up $1B for it.

I went to an event recently where they advertised the fact that they had "their own snapchat filter". I nearly turned round and left. What an utterly pointless banal piece of crap. It's not that this thing exists...that really doesn't bother me as much as the fact that it's valued so highly. What kind of message does this send to kids? Don't bother doing something that will actually benefit society...just invent some trendy ***** app and sell it for more than the GDP of an African nation.

I could go off on a millennial rant here but that would just raise my blood pressure.

Do you also get mad when you see a little Facebook, Twitter, or G+ logo on every single commercial or ad? It's the exact same thing.

Snapchat has been popular for like 3 years now. It's actually starting to decline in popularity ever since Instagram created their own stories feature, which was a direct copy of Snapchat. Hence the ads.

[video=youtube;putQn89TQzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=putQn89TQzc[/video]
I just #RatedThatAwesome

Most people spend so much time on social media now that they have no time to actually spend with said friends. I use Facebook to keep in touch with friends/relatives that I don't get to see too often.
I have no use for twitter and snap chat etc.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Ditto and my knowledge of the subject is microscopic but I was lead to believe the Snapchat images only lasted a few seconds and then vaporized. It would therefore be better for dick pics than other media that allows the receiving party to redistribute the naughties.

Ditto and my knowledge of the subject is microscopic but I was lead to believe the Snapchat images only lasted a few seconds and then vaporized. It would therefore be better for dick pics than other media that allows the receiving party to redistribute the naughties.
That's basically what it has turned into. However, many people don't realize that there are ways to save the pics before they get deleted.
I don’t get SnapChat
I don’t like FB
I barely use Insta
#Twitter4Life

Back
Top Bottom