Requesting Feedback on my channel trailer | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Requesting Feedback on my channel trailer

Expected another stupid motovlog, and was pleasantly surprised. Good job, and looks like it could be interesting compared to other channels out there.

Only critique I'd have is to have added something to the end...seemed very professionally done overall, but the ending seemed a little more amateur (even a few more bike-related shots like earlier in and a fade to black would have fixed this imo).

Expected another stupid motovlog, and was pleasantly surprised. Good job, and looks like it could be interesting compared to other channels out there.

Only critique I'd have is to have added something to the end...seemed very professionally done overall, but the ending seemed a little more amateur (even a few more bike-related shots like earlier in and a fade to black would have fixed this imo).

Thanks Conundrum :)

Now looking back at the ending, I see your point. Not sure how I did not realize this in edit that it kind of ends of harshly. In my next iteration in the future I will keep that in mind and keep all the things people have liked as well!

Thanks everyone for the tips and feedback !

Yeah the music made me want to turn down the volume.
The ending did seem put of place and abrupt.
I've enjoyed your reviews that you have posted in the past. They would be fave part of your channel (if I was the type to sub to these things)
I'm old.

Sent from the Purple Zone

Back
Top Bottom