Requesting Feedback on my channel trailer | GTAMotorcycle.com

Requesting Feedback on my channel trailer

Canadian Rider

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask the opinions and get the feedback from the GTAM community on my new channel trailer. After watching and editing something like this over and over again you lose touch and sight into what it really portrays to a new viewer.
I hope hoping to get your take on if I managed to hit these key things or no, and any feedback you have for my next one to improve on :)
1. Does it retain your interest for the duration of the 1:00+ trailer.
2. Are you enticed at all to look into what the channel offers?
3. Does it differentiate itself compared to the normal stuff you see or no?

Overall what you didn't like video editing wise or content that you saw?

[video=youtube;omknW-VGzEc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omknW-VGzEc[/video]

Thanks for the feedback and hope you enjoy

1: Yes
2: Yes
3: Yes and No. The drone shots are great, I feel they really up the quality shots of videos nowadays. The music was a bit distracting, could be just a generational difference but for me I was trying to tune it out to get more connected to the machinery and scenic parts of the video.

I'm no expert but it looks really good. Far better than a lot of the vlog stuff I see on YouTube.

Are you able to shoot 2160P?

3: Yes and No. The drone shots are great, I feel they really up the quality shots of videos nowadays. The music was a bit distracting, could be just a generational difference but for me I was trying to tune it out to get more connected to the machinery and scenic parts of the video.

I'm no expert but it looks really good. Far better than a lot of the vlog stuff I see on YouTube.

Hey DJM thanks :)
1. Great to hear, I wanted to ensure no part of the video dragged on and there was always something new on the video keeping your attention.
2. Good, this ties into point 1.
3. Video is good, music is definitely something that may or may not groove with some people. May I ask how old you are roughly? Music is always a tough cookie to crack.

thanks for the feedback brother!

I feel exactly the same as DJM. Nice trailer!

P.S. I am over 30

Sorry I forgot to point out you shoot me able to view it in 4K, 1440P, 1080P etc as I render all my videos now out in 4K! *Sometimes YouTube glitches and doesn't display the 4K button, like now on my laptop, but on my home PC it shows as 4K

I feel exactly the same as DJM. Nice trailer!

P.S. I am over 30

Thanks AF4iK! Okay so far 2 dislike the music and 1 likes :) If that is my only problem right now I think I am happy that then the video portion is grabbing the audiences attention and keeping it as I hoped

Thanks AF4iK! Okay so far 2 dislike the music and 1 likes :) If that is my only problem right now I think I am happy that then the video portion is grabbing the audiences attention and keeping it as I hoped

Distracting, but not entirely disliked. Depending on the source I'm either the last of the Boomers or the first of the X'ers. I prefer X...

How does owning a MC allow you to visit the tropics????

The ending "behind the scenes" bit doesn't promote the channel as much as you think the humour of it would. IIHO

I thought you were going to be selling trailers made from channel

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

How does owning a MC allow you to visit the tropics????

The ending "behind the scenes" bit doesn't promote the channel as much as you think the humour of it would. IIHO

Well I think I am trying to get at the point the best way to see the things in the world is on 2 wheels. Point noted I can see where you are coming from though. The ending scene I thought was a okay touch, but maybe in the next rendition I will remove such clip:)

The way I heard it was, you could pick up your bike and go anywhere in the world with it. Yes, seeing the world on 2 wheels is great, just a Lightcycle is doing, but it's not as easy as just picking it up and going. Maybe I'm taking it too much on it's face value when comparing to what I know of the MC world. To answer #1-3....If it and the channel is geared to the new or non-MC person, it should work. To those of us more experienced/jaded, not so much.

Last edited:
I thought you were going to be selling trailers made from channel

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Same here. Maybe you should refer to it as your YouTube channel trailer.

via Tapatalk

Great video and great editing.
I would check out this channel based on this video.
This music type/effect used to injection excitement into YouTube/Gopro videos but has been so overused that the effect doesn't really engage me like it did 5 years ago. I'm 49.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Great video and great editing.
I would check out this channel based on this video.
This music type/effect used to inject excitement into YouTube/Gopro videos but has been so overused that the effect doesn't really engage me like it did 5 years ago. I'm 49.

Back
Top Bottom