Cheapest Insurance for 50 year old dad and 17 year old son | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cheapest Insurance for 50 year old dad and 17 year old son

this was what I was told...based on the same bike of what it would cost me...

For you on the FZ-07 full coverage at 1 million liability with a $500 deductible on both comprehensive and collision would be $876 through Aviva as a stand-alone policy

Again that would mean to cover MicSpartan it's only an extra 3-4 hundred bucks.....for a 17 year old M1 rider.......

I don't think so........

Come on, someone please tell me I am wrong.......and MicSpartan is correct.......on what he has posted that him and his father on one policy will be paying just over 1200 bucks a year........

I was going to say I'll buy MicSpartan a beer, but crap he is not even old enough to drink.....OK a coffee at Tim's so I can see the new bike he has purchased......

Im 10 years older, and pay more for a slower bike

Same broker, same company

It sounds like you need to get on the phone with Chris yourself and ask for an explanation on your rates, because unless you live in one of those notorious high risk postal codes, yeah, the math seems wrong.

As a teen I rode Triumph Bonni, CB750, TX750 and Z1 900. Insurance, if you had it instead of uninsured vehicle fee, was sub $200. In those days we didn't trust anybody over 30. Now they want 10large if you're under 25. What a flip around. Interestingly, adults are still annoying.

Back
Top Bottom