Hi all | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hi all

MicSpartan

Hey everyone, after lurking on the forum for quite some time I figured it's time I registered. I'm 17 years old, been riding since I was 16, had my M2 for about a year now. Got my dad back into riding as well (after like a 20+ year hiatus) and we shared a 2007 XT225 for about a year. We're looking at a new bike now that the riding season is almost here. I'm excited to meet new people and learn from all you experienced riders here in the community!

Looking at more powerful bikes. I loved the dual sport and also have been dirt biking for a long time so I feel very at home on those, we really like the KTM 690 Enduro R. We're also interested in sport bikes too, because my dad never owned one and would love to try one out. We like the CBR600RR and R6 a lot. Feel free to offer up bike suggestions!

I have an sv650s and love it! It's a great all around bike for cheap. I've always loved the cbr600/1000rr as well. In then end whatever gets you out riding is great. Just be careful so you can ride again. ;)

Nice! If you don't mind me asking, what are your details and what's your insurance like? I would imagine the SV is a lot cheaper than the CBRs. Thanks for the encouragement!

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from the Purple Zone

Back
Top Bottom