Looking for a bike photographer...Preferably York Region...anyone know somebody? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for a bike photographer...Preferably York Region...anyone know somebody?

canuckerjay

Site Supporter
Hi everyone;

This'll be the last thing to do before I drop motorcycles. Had a bad crash in the summer that I'm still recovering from (they turned left at the very last second) and I've had to give them up. But before I do, I just want to trailer the cruiser (this is my other one, my rolling sculpture) to a photographer so I can have some framed memories of this 20 year part of my life on the wall. Then I'll list and sell it.

So I'm looking for a photographer who has a setup suitable to take pictures of the bike. I'm in King Township just off the 400. Since I'm trailering this bike to whomever, I'd prefer if it's a shorter distance. Would anyone know of anybody suitable?

Thanks a lot.

There a a bunch of us who shoot. Are you looking for a studio setup or an enviro portrait? Not the best time of the year for an outdoor enviro shoot though. Unless you want something more urban, that could still work.

I can do it for free if you allow me to use the pics and your story on my blog. I have no problem riding to New Market for a nice ride (during nice weather) and getting to know a fellow rider. You will have digital versions that you can print from where ever you wish.

I was hoping for a studio shoot if someone knew of someone with a setup. CG2 I don't know how much of a story I can share...my lawyer advises not to get too public with details at this time pending a future suit, but you could certainly use the pics. But again, I would prefer a studio shoot. Huey, thanks for those kind words (and cool avatar; just discovered that show), yes it has been 8 months now and multiple surgeries and still a lot of pain and mobility issues.

A nice day with a nice rustic/industrial/interesting backdrop would be easier than a studio. Generally studio time is money, where an enviro shoot is just the time of the photog. Scout areas nearby to you and see if something works for you. I prefer locations to blank studio backgrounds...even though it's limited by weather.

How much indoor space do you have canuckerjay? If someone came to you with a paper backdrop and lights do you have room to set it up inside? That may be easier than taking the bike to a studio (and solves the problem of most studios not being accessible by a vehicle).

I was hoping for a studio shoot if someone knew of someone with a setup. CG2 I don't know how much of a story I can share...my lawyer advises not to get too public with details at this time pending a future suit, but you could certainly use the pics. But again, I would prefer a studio shoot. Huey, thanks for those kind words (and cool avatar; just discovered that show), yes it has been 8 months now and multiple surgeries and still a lot of pain and mobility issues.

http://scarfonephoto.com/

He's quite good and does a lot of high end vehicles.

Back
Top Bottom