My cbr was stolen!! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

My cbr was stolen!!

seriously though...most of these idiots (not referring to the guys in the video) don't even know how to stance up and hold a proper guard.

So many clowns who don't have experience or aren't trained in combat (not including firearms) just think they can get "angry" and beat people up on the street especially if they work out and got that false big muscle ego. I don't know what the **** idea they got in their head but you actually have NO IDEA who you could be dealing with. On top of that they have no idea how physically demanding it is dealing with an adrenaline dump when being in a situation where your well being is at immediate stake or in danger.

I ran into Mark Bocek at Burrito Boyz on a Tuesday night a couple times. He's a bjj guy who fought in the UFC and had a pretty good run just losing mostly to guys that eventually went on to become champions. He's not physically imposing at all, on top of that he was probably the most discreet guy out of his whole group and could choke the **** out of anyone there that night.

At the end of the day if you choose to be in a situation where you're running up on someone its imperative to be confident in your skills and for those skills to proven otherwise unless the other guy is a straight pussy, you can get ****ed up real quick.
Agreed. I know you've trained in MMA for a while. I studied wing tsun (not the art/dance version lol) for a little over 10 years. Even if you have training, you never really know what the other opponent is capable of. But, off chance alone, if you've practiced any form of hand to hand combat you have a lot more chance in taking people down...heck, I'd argue most guys who have studied any form of martial arts for a few years can easily take down cops.

Last edited:
油井緋色;2481137 said:
Agreed. I know you've trained in MMA for a while. I studied wing tsun (not the art/dance version lol) for a little over 10 years. Even if you have training, you never really know what the other opponent is capable of. But, off chance alone, if you've practiced any form of hand to hand combat you have a lot more chance in taking people down...heck, I'd argue most guys who have studied any form of martial arts for a few years can easily take down cops.

No arguments here.
They couldn`t even take down a 17 year old with a knife. How many of them where there? 6-8. They had to shoot him.

seriously though...most of these idiots (not referring to the guys in the video) don't even know how to stance up and hold a proper guard.

So many clowns who don't have experience or aren't trained in combat (not including firearms) just think they can get "angry" and beat people up on the street especially if they work out and got that false big muscle ego. I don't know what the **** idea they got in their head but you actually have NO IDEA who you could be dealing with. On top of that they have no idea how physically demanding it is dealing with an adrenaline dump when being in a situation where your well being is at immediate stake or in danger.

I ran into Mark Bocek at Burrito Boyz on a Tuesday night a couple times. He's a bjj guy who fought in the UFC and had a pretty good run just losing mostly to guys that eventually went on to become champions. He's not physically imposing at all, on top of that he was probably the most discreet guy out of his whole group and could choke the **** out of anyone there that night.

At the end of the day if you choose to be in a situation where you're running up on someone its imperative to be confident in your skills and for those skills to proven otherwise unless the other guy is a straight pussy, you can get ****ed up real quick.

this is 100% true, most people have an extremely false sense of ability when it comes to fighting considering most have never been in a fight after the 3rd grade, its kinda like me saying I can beat someone at hockey without ever having worn skates before.
Most of the guys that are actually skilled look pretty non threatening, Fedor Emilianenko is a prefect example of that.
Its always funny to see the "ohh ****" look in a tough guys eyes when they just signed up to spar or roll for the first and realized that guy they thought they were going to manhandle is tapping them out every 30 seconds, or the shots they thought they were going to land are hitting nothing but air.

...or the shots they thought they were going to land are hitting nothing but air.

or, when they tag someone with what they thought was a solid shot and he walks through it with no ill effect but an evil smile...

My 2 cents I'd start checking out some local shops maybe for parts and keep a eye on kijiji as well it sucks yes and more then likely you will not find anything unless you really do some digging but that's what cops are for but we all know how that works lol but I think there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be able to I've the person a good fawkn beating and zip tie his hands and feet together .... if anything the cops will turn the other cheek for assault

now on the fact of fighting or getting beat up I'm not going to say what I've trained in or for how long I did it for, but I've been taught that on the street it life or death and we've been trained to incapacitate them whether it their arm or there knee or anything you can I don't know about you guys but I would do anything I could to stop someone from stealing my property it mine I worked for it and I feel I have the right to defend it no matter what any rules or laws states - maybe I get beat up ? Maybe I don't but at least I tried to stop them rather then let them :)

just my thoughts on the subject though

Back
Top Bottom