My cbr was stolen!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

My cbr was stolen!!

LA LA

My bike was stolen!!!.. Bathurst and Finch area... Help me find it please

Some details. Stolen Honda CBR 600RR. Custom bodywork, Rothman replica. It will be distinctive until it is painted or parted out. There won't be many of these bikes, if any, that should be brought into a shop.

Stolen from the Bathurst & Finch area (Toronto) from a secured parking lot. Today (Feb 27) security was told about suspicious activity with a bike in a truck leaving the lot. There is a chance it is on a highway right now. Police have an alert out but we ask for your help to keep your eyes and ears open. Thank you so much.

Teambob@gmail.com

416 567 6897

https://goo.gl/photos/rN9dV64ytQCvYQ5C6

SOB's are starting early this year.....or do they actually ever stop......

Was thinking exactly the same thing. Not implying fault on the owner's part either way, but I wonder how many times they could even have parked their bike there this year.

Was thinking exactly the same thing. Not implying fault on the owner's part either way, but I wonder how many times they could even have parked their bike there this year.

I hope one day I see one of these thieves in the act. I can finally have an outlet for my anger issues!

Stolen from the Bathurst & Finch area (Toronto) from a secured parking lot.

My Condolences

Whats a "secure" parking lot?

Unless its got aggressive rottweilers chained to your bike, no such thing.

In some countries I hear they cut off the hand that one uses to steal bread with......

I got a better idea.

• Knock thief unconscious (or just beat them senseless till they pass out)
  • Zip tie their hands, and legs together
  • Call a buddy over who's bike has been stolen before
  • Wake the thief up
  • Put ear plugs on and either friend or owner does a burn out
  • Tell the thief "So I heard you like stealing bikes" and slam his ear into the exhaust (should deafen them and burn face)
  • Put thief's hand into chain or rear tire while burn out is still going on
  • Throw thief out and clean up
:agave:

Last edited:
油井緋色;2479589 said:
I got a better idea.

• Knock thief unconscious (or just beat them senseless till they pass out)
  • Zip tie their hands, and legs together
  • Call a buddy over who's bike has been stolen before
  • Wake the thief up
  • Put ear plugs on and either friend or owner does a burn out
  • Tell the thief "So I heard you like stealing bikes" and slam his ear into the exhaust (should deafen them and burn face)
  • Put thief's hand into chain or rear tire while burn out is still going on
  • Throw thief out and clean up
:agave:

Forgot last point....5 to 10 years in prison for taking hostage and torture...outside of that I love the plan!

OP...sorry about your loss, hope the bike finds its way home.

I have seen at least 5 bikes stolen within the last 2 days - I would say if you guys are in an under ground garage, move your bikes to your parents for a few days lol - these guys seem to be busy right now.

Heard is a grey minivan doing the rounds

and if you guys see this guy close to your bikes, call the cops

OHOCwVAx86fzMDwdxRsTCNg0i3jCUQ-Rn7rCy6DkqO8TfYI6-exe7kLDj2tjKg3qx9dj1K8mZ8OlAVFt-vVfvmxRoAKxQ2myIYj37Wjrhk2pxedxmUGhFt1Toz8kj3oly2E73k4w2EyqzUcPwPa-JogMlPWAPR8FYgxxZYzMNwb5g6H_NIjxRzcFEWbptuH1tFLEDmftRdFVjvQesjzzD8ytHImhIrXLziM8OOd7mL1VhvZPC--YtRN5Pm_QZ8XxpS0z9Ma-lHmbiXqTB-hDAMJPz-UE-R0mboSV2xBS7SEUjCL5OEbI9uKYcai_4Q4eUA_cr-Xt55vldI_LdAsJWBapzJApvOG0qXHcChRnxDUBMnEaeZrmNJR9kQrtOGBJXM5zCm0B3K8OcYXQO_6AL1Foqy9MkRQ55tKijQl6xTUx-ccjQO4RpXM0ExpQAIzSyXei5Oi-Fr2TSSQ-hq4ogEzwYiC5RiLKgPo9MJYD6d5NSoxIAvn1447DRV37WJt7HGCa1GUUfae0d-pX5KMKExzFP5mImBAEztfC5NjtYCeB0iP0619JaB5Kzc7m_fADoePxF9669y0TO5iOX6C4vpX-ZmgWuVKjKoBZdQatUX5dnkXH7drK=w403-h679-no

https://www.facebook.com/R1Timmay

Last edited:
I have seen at least 5 bikes stolen within the last 2 days - I would say if you guys are in an under ground garage, move your bikes to your parents for a few days lol - these guys seem to be busy right now.

Heard is a grey minivan doing the rounds

and if you guys see this guy close to your bikes, call the cops

OHOCwVAx86fzMDwdxRsTCNg0i3jCUQ-Rn7rCy6DkqO8TfYI6-exe7kLDj2tjKg3qx9dj1K8mZ8OlAVFt-vVfvmxRoAKxQ2myIYj37Wjrhk2pxedxmUGhFt1Toz8kj3oly2E73k4w2EyqzUcPwPa-JogMlPWAPR8FYgxxZYzMNwb5g6H_NIjxRzcFEWbptuH1tFLEDmftRdFVjvQesjzzD8ytHImhIrXLziM8OOd7mL1VhvZPC--YtRN5Pm_QZ8XxpS0z9Ma-lHmbiXqTB-hDAMJPz-UE-R0mboSV2xBS7SEUjCL5OEbI9uKYcai_4Q4eUA_cr-Xt55vldI_LdAsJWBapzJApvOG0qXHcChRnxDUBMnEaeZrmNJR9kQrtOGBJXM5zCm0B3K8OcYXQO_6AL1Foqy9MkRQ55tKijQl6xTUx-ccjQO4RpXM0ExpQAIzSyXei5Oi-Fr2TSSQ-hq4ogEzwYiC5RiLKgPo9MJYD6d5NSoxIAvn1447DRV37WJt7HGCa1GUUfae0d-pX5KMKExzFP5mImBAEztfC5NjtYCeB0iP0619JaB5Kzc7m_fADoePxF9669y0TO5iOX6C4vpX-ZmgWuVKjKoBZdQatUX5dnkXH7drK=w403-h679-no

https://www.facebook.com/R1Timmay

Interesting

OP - Sorry to hear about your bike, mate. I'm pretty sure you won't see it again. Hope you had theft coverage.

油井緋色;2479578 said:
I hope one day I see one of these thieves in the act. I can finally have an outlet for my anger issues!
Oh yeah? What are you going to do? Throw pine cones at them and hope hey trip?

Is this you?
[video=youtube;TaRuo4394Lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaRuo4394Lw[/video]

Last edited:
OP - Sorry to hear about your bike, mate. I'm pretty sure you won't see it again. Hope you had theft coverage.

Oh yeah? What are you going to do? Throw pine cones at them and hope hey trip?

Is this you?

No, but I'd be glad to put a pinecone in front of your motorcycle and see if you fall too ;)

Underground condo with security cameras.. I do have theft thankfully.. one of a kind paint job means it's going to be in pieces soon.. unless some dumbass decides he likes it.. then they would be mine..

Be careful with yours too

EDIT: oops wrong post

Back
Top Bottom