Puig Windshield. Customer service sucks. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Puig Windshield. Customer service sucks.

cycling

Site Supporter
Called the Quebec office. Looking to buy 4 well nuts. Customer service would do nothing to help me. End of conversation. They couldn`t care less.

Sent an e mail to their Head office in USA. Reply came back to e mail another Puig dealer.
E mailed them. Reply came back was buy them from E Bay. Stupid price if you include shipping.
I would like the original well nuts as the hole size is not as exact as the Puig well nuts..
Yes, of course I can enlarge the hole but why should I have to?

Disappointed in such a large company, that can not be bothered to look after their Customers.

never knew that well nuts would be included....I got my windshield, used the original well nuts, and all fit perfectly

Yes, well nuts came with my order. It was not just the Windshield but a sort of trellis frame work came with it.

what size well nut do you need? I have a box of assorted someplace

That is really nice of you. Thank you.

The size I got is M6-1. Which unfortunately does not hold when tightening the screw. The original one from Puig has knurled marks and holds so that it does not turn the well nut. Not exactly accessible to put grips or the like on it. As I would have to hold the insert.

Buy you a coffee if I ever run into you. Not like crash.

Back
Top Bottom