Wynne down to 11% rating/popularity. Lowest ever. Can she get into single digits? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wynne down to 11% rating/popularity. Lowest ever. Can she get into single digits?

I don't understand what you're asking. Obviously they're never going to call a billion dollar subway to nowhere the "Billion Dollar Subway to Nowhere"!

It takes research, insight, reasonable conjecture to uncover the real merits of whatever new project is proposed.

On a completely off-topic note, I just wanted to say how enjoyable this thread has been over the last many pages simply because it's stayed civil and tactful instead of degrading into the usual name calling/childish pot- shot type discussion that political discussions on a forum usually head for in no time flat.

It's not very often I can say that about any politics thread on a forum.

You learn quickly, young Padawan. But you use the force to produce internet sarcasm, this is not wise.

Tell me more ... I had to google Padawan, btw.

But I am right though, correct? You did kind of flipped-fopped, did you not?

I don't understand what you're asking. Obviously they're never going to call a billion dollar subway to nowhere the "Billion Dollar Subway to Nowhere"!

It takes research, insight, reasonable conjecture to uncover the real merits of whatever new project is proposed.

So you are saying all the boondoggles required research and conjecture to materialize? Otherwise, I don't follow ... A good, honest politician does that prior to promising something, would you not agree? But I guess, the intentions would have to be honest in the first place, not some back room deals, nothing to do with reality.

Tell me more ... I had to google Padawan, btw.

But I am right though, correct? You did kind of flipped-fopped, did you not?
I must be stuck in confusedland because I don't see any flip flop, or what you said that may be right or wrong.

So you are saying all the boondoggles required research and conjecture to materialize? Otherwise, I don't follow ... A good, honest politician does that prior to promising something, would you not agree? But I guess, the intentions would have to be honest in the first place, not some back room deals, nothing to do with reality.
Again, I don't follow.

Perhaps you are merging two separate discussions going on here, one about the merits of promises during a campaign and the other about worthwhile projects being a benefit to everyone in the region even if they don't use the service themselves.

Premier Man-Thing, I Think I Love You

by Tim Murray

Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne, you confuse me...

[COLOR=#378F98 !important]W
ith apologies to The Troggs...

You make everything confusing, Man-Thing
Man-Thing, I think I love you
But I wanna know if you're a man for sure

Come on...but don't hold me tight (I'm Alt-Right)
Man-Thing, you make my stomach turn

Man-Thing, I think you disgust me,
You make every moral convention fair game, Man-Thing

Man-Thing, I think you move me to barf, you may be the cure
But I wanna know if you are an emetic for sure

Premier Man-Thing, you make my heart sing
But I don't know if you're a Queen or a King

Come on hold me tight?
No, go away and get out of my sight
Man-Thing

Last time the right made fun of a liberal because of his looks, Cretien was elected and stayed until retirement. I'm not sayin nothin, just sayin, know what I'm sayin?

I think we have enough sticks to poke the ***** with, without stooping to that level.

Name calling and making fun of someone in order to discredit them is schoolyard stuff.

Amongst adults it's a sign of childishness to me.

Yeah, it didn't work out very well in the past, either. Cretien, as mentioned. And hey, anyone remember all those "Just not ready", "He's in way over his head", and "Nice hair" commercials that our last PM bombarded us with? Didn't work out very well there, either.

Last time the right made fun of a liberal because of his looks, Cretien was elected and stayed until retirement. I'm not sayin nothin, just sayin, know what I'm sayin?

I think we have enough sticks to poke the ***** with, without stooping to that level.

It wont be her looks why she will be voted out.. just the policies she is pushing.

I'd say more the scandals they are leaving behind like a stinky trail as a result of putting their policies in place. I am pretty sure that most 905 would easily vote them in again, if not for the high profile scandals ...

The scandals were there before too, and she won majority, because the majority of 905 is retarded.

It takes two things (maybe more for others, I don't know) .... scandals for the currently governing party ... check (two elections in a row, she has definitely "improved" the score), an electable PM representing party with a decent platform for all .... still looking and hoping (for a long time ...).

How bad could it get?

Can we get Dalton back?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...eneral-report-fair-hydro-plan-wynne-1.4358168

It's only $26 BILLION being hidden. Where did anyone think the cheaper hydro was going to come from.

That's exactly what they are hoping for, to NOT think about the how. Just like the minimum wage increase...ignore any of the negatives, focus on the wow factor and hope that the sheeple won't think or look too much into the details.

ignore any of the negatives, focus on the wow factor and hope that the sheeple won't think or look too much into the details.

Historically this has been a good strategy. They need to get the average constituent to vote for them. Average people don't normally do their own research and dig into the details.

Moving-truck-960x400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom