PSA – Don't be a squid | GTAMotorcycle.com

PSA – Don't be a squid

Tougher than me. My @$$ would have been at a hospital

Sent from the Purple Zone

Felt bad for him, but found it amusing afterwards, moron is riding like that, with no gear no less

Probably should install a handbrake before doing 70mph standups...

I'm legit surprised that his big metal watch didn't provide any protection.

What's the point in getting a big ass Invicta watch if it doesn't work!?

and that's as good as his arm is going to look for weeks.

Tougher than me. My @$$ would have been at a hospital

He probably ended up there eventually, it's highly doubtful that amount of open wound healed without getting seriously infected unless he took exceptionally good daily care of it afterwards. There's almost certainly more to the story including a lifelong scar to remember his asshattery by.

I'll (knock on wood) admit that I do sometimes ride without full gear, but I'm not intentionally riding like a tool when I do.

Meh
Dude knew the risks when he set out. Wear gear, don't wear gear, doesn't bother me at all. I've been on the 403 in a tee shirt before and road grit at 120kph was enough that I don't do it anymore. But, I'll bomb around town from time to time in jeans and a tee.

Tried just wearing a t-shirt riding thru the desert...air was so hot it didn't make a difference....but being sand blasted wasn't fun. Better to wear a wet shirt under a jacket.

Probably should install a handbrake before doing 70mph standups...

You dont need a hand brake for what he was doing, its called staggered position, only his left foot is on the rear passenger peg. His right foot is still on the riders peg and he should have been able to control the rear foot brake. Hand brake is for other types of wheelie where you dont have your right foot on the riders peg, and dont have access to the stock foot brake.

Thats was a lack of skill problem, or a simple mistake, not lack of equipment

Back
Top Bottom