What Make and Model is this bike... | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Make and Model is this bike...

sce.allen

I saw this bike at Motoretta on College a couple years ago, does anyone one know what it is or where I can get one?

Motoretta doesn't seem to carry them anymore...

Cheers
Steve
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4007.JPG
    IMG_4007.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 366
That is a Cleveland CycleWerks Heist. http://clevelandcyclewerks.com/heist-images/

You probably don't actually want one, as the build quality of these things are generally atrocious. You could try a Ryca RR-1 instead if it appeals to you

I can dig it stylistically (not my style but I can see it) but everything on the bike in that image looks soooo spindly and insubstantial.

@sce.allen I wanna say that Corsa has them. Or something similar.

Sent from the Purple Zone

If I am not mistaken FADA on gerrard has/had a couple of the CCW's for sale.

As the others have said, you aerent going to get Honda fit and finish, but its not as bad as some people make it out to be.. You'll have to fiddle with things here and there, but this might be worth it for some for the looks.

FWIW, CCW is moving production of the bikes to the US soon and prices are expected to increase slightly.

If I am not mistaken FADA on gerrard has/had a couple of the CCW's for sale.

As the others have said, you aerent going to get Honda fit and finish, but its not as bad as some people make it out to be.. You'll have to fiddle with things here and there, but this might be worth it for some for the looks.

FWIW, CCW is moving production of the bikes to the US soon and prices are expected to increase slightly.

Werent they already in the USA? The name is CLEAVELAND cycle werks afterall....

Also Japanese>>>rest

irrespective of if its USA or Europe, or Hyusong/korea

It's a nice looking bike but totally impractical. No suspension, like all those good looking back-breaking choppers of yore. Someone told me the engine is a bad knock-off of the old Kawasaki 250 single (you might recall the old KZ250 LTD). Not nearly as reliable, so I hear. They're cheap though, and if you can get a warranty why not goof around with one? You can always sell it.

Corsa sells piaggio products i.e aprilia moto guzzi and vespas

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
They do. But the last time I was there they had 3 models of a Chinese brand out front.

Sent from the Purple Zone

Like others I respect those who like the style, but this just seems more "look at me" vs "I'm actually going to enjoy riding this anything further than my local Timmies".

Not surprisingly to me, those I could find for sale used don't have a lot of miles on them.

Werent they already in the USA? The name is CLEAVELAND cycle werks afterall....

Also Japanese>>>rest

irrespective of if its USA or Europe, or Hyusong/korea

Assembly has been in the states from the start.... but total production is moving to the states this year. Overall its cool that you can buy a bike under 5k that has the looks it has ( some people love the look) and Made in the US at an affordable price. Yes it wont be top of the line, it wont best anyone in a race, and doesent have cutting edge tech., but who cares?

And the "Japanese>>>rest" comment, im not to sure why this matters. Just ride what you want to ride, and we all can be happy.

I love me some triumphs, but they'll never match the japanese in terms of reliability/build quality

I love me some triumphs, but they'll never match the japanese in terms of reliability/build quality

sorry, I'll put my 1050 tiger up against anything Japan has built in the last 20yrs and I've owned a few, dozen.

Back
Top Bottom