I wanna punch in the face | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I wanna punch in the face

he just butt skidded across the grass
?
Ok, where'd you put the TP then? LOL
Do you have trouble with $#!+ sticking to your skin?
(Insert punchline from bear/ rabbit joke here ??)

I know that I'm gonna have a heart attack early because of all the small
$#!+ that I let bother me, but....

The a hole that parked his diesel pick up in front of the local Mac's, engine running and exhaust pointed directly at the entrance so that when you exited you got a face full of fumes. (Plenty of empty parking spaces, btw)

The rent-a-cop security guard that wanders the plaza near me. Here's the story: Plenty of young ne'er-do-wells hanging there at night, to the point that the ladies from my chiro/ local resto/ and dentist will only leave in pairs. My wife had an evening appt and was nervous leaving because of the people in the parking lot. Plaza has security that basically does nada, but hang out, drink coffee and collect a paycheque, but this one nice night.....
My son and I leave a late night drs appt. The anchor tennant moved out years ago (Metro) and they are finally getting a new tennant (Food Basics). My son and I walk over to check it out (9pm ish). Looking at where they are putting the new entrance, trying to see through the rips in the paper covering the window for progress etc. Doesn't the security guy rip his car across the lot and jump out like on a drug bust and start questioning what business do I have being there? All the while there is a drug deal going down not 100 feet from where we are. So I lose my **** on this guy. And he says for me to step out of his face or I'm gonna get embarrassed in front of my kid real soon and he's calling the cops to arrest me for tresspassing. Did I mention the drug deal going on next to us? I told him to eff off and actually bother people that are causing problems.
Then the prick has the nerve to say "well from acrossthe lot I can't tell that it's a middle aged man walking with his son". The facker called me middle aged!
I absolutely wanted to punch this guy in the face.
(I totally would not have as I absolutely would have been embarrassed as I am not fighter and this facker was 6 feet plus and built like a brick **** house. But I still WANTED to)

People that win the lottery and say "this is the first ticket I have ever played!) ?

Maybe a repeat, but people that can't figure out how to lift a toilet seat at work so as not to piss all over it. And gross side note: cleaning lady says the issue is worse in the ladies bathroom.

People that litter.

People that never smile.

People that always pass the buck.

The facker that keeps stealing my tissue box/ pens/ safety vest at work.

Sent from the Purple Zone

Last edited:
The anchor tennant moved out years ago (Metro) and they are finally getting a new tennant (Food Basics).

BTW, same tenant.

Food Basics is a Canadian supermarket chain owned by Metro Inc.

The gentleman sitting across from me is engrossed in his Iphone. He seems nonplussed.

Nonplussed means a state of confusion or bewilderment. I don't think that's what you meant in this context.

Sorry to be a jerk. I shall continue to enjoy the Inreb brand.

via Tapatalk

Nonplussed means a state of confusion or bewilderment. I don't think that's what you meant in this context.

Sorry to be a jerk. I shall continue to enjoy the Inreb brand.

via Tapatalk

lol, you're right. I googled nonplussed after I used it. Debated whether to change it. Figgered who reads this nonsense anyway?

BTW, same tenant.

Food Basics is a Canadian supermarket chain owned by Metro Inc.
Yup. Knew that. Iirc FB is non union as well. They were still locked in to the lease to the tune of $80k/ month. So I knew it was just a matter of time before they reopened/ rebranded.
I just want my close grocery store back.

Sent from the Purple Zone

I've spent the day in the rock and roll hall of fame.

I wanna punch every person recording all the displays. What is the point of going if you are not going to look, just video it. And no I won't get out of your way, I'm actually reading the displays...

Off to a concert tonight, again I will be hating on the cell phones recording. Put it away and enjoy the show you stupid ****tard

No encore!

However the concert rocked. 17th row, half way thru popped up another stage....right in freaking front of us.

Lumineers with Kaleo. Rocked so hard, absolutely delighted with this one.

No encore!

However the concert rocked. 17th row, half way thru popped up another stage....right in freaking front of us.

Lumineers with Kaleo. Rocked so hard, absolutely delighted with this one.
Had to work. Really wanted to see Lumineers :(

Back
Top Bottom