I wanna punch in the face | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I wanna punch in the face

People who go on with there day like they are the only ones in this world.. never aware of the surroundings and who they could be cock blocking.

From the title of the thread I thought you were asking for a punch in the face for doing something silly meme.

Hate people that wait until they're asked what they want to order to start reading the menu.

My English is not that bad - then it would be I want a punch in the face!

Alternately when you go out for dinner and as soon as you sit someone asks what you are having. FFS I haven't even opened the menu let alone closed it to indicate I am ready!

Oh and my husband. I asked for Popsicles yesterday. I got really old freezies. You know the ones at the bottom of the cooler that have been there since 1952 and are rock hard? Upside this is a meme problem only as I think he has bought up all the old stock.

People who listen to reply, not to understand. Never a follow up question to what you said. When I chat at my neighbour I see his lips quivering as he can barely contain himself needing to bust forth with a retort missing the mark by half.

People who let other cars in from plazas and the likes near intersections when the light is green preventing all the cars on the road from getting through the light. I'm all for stopping and leaving a gap on a red so that car can join the fun on the road but on a green you are now holding up a row of cars to let one person out.

First off, I don't hit girls. "I wanna punch in the face" = "I want a punch in the face" to me. People who state their opinion as though it's an inalienable fact, and refuse to back it up with hard data from a neutral source.

Made me go check a dictionary.

Want to and want a are both listed, however I suspect it isn't a "real" word.

I don't punch people either (boxing aside) however much they deserve - but I wanna

wanna is a contracted form of want a and of want to...sometimes. You need the signifier when using it to express outward instead of possessive.

I wanna punch in the face = punch me
I wanna punch someone/them in the face = you punching someone else

Oh **** I also ought to have specified to keep the English teachers out too along with the others. Someone is going to get hurt soon

Off to buy damned Popsicles

Neither is very good for comforting your injured hands after the fact.

Oh **** I also ought to have specified to keep the English teachers out too along with the others. Someone is going to get hurt soon

Off to buy damned Popsicles
so did anyone offer?

We have a box of popsicles in the freezer from when I had my tonsils out. kept them near the top so they don't stick to the bottom :p

people that mis-tag mp3s. Grrr

Nah but I may let you try one punch. Try

Lol I'm pretty mouthy for someone who tips over putting underpants on....

'tis Friday B-----s!

People who make opinions based on incomplete information. I want to punch people like that so bad. Example: moving to a new tax bracket results in a net loss of income compared to the previous bracket. This is not how it ****ing works yet so many people think this.

油井緋色;2478874 said:
People who make opinions based on incomplete information. I want to punch people like that so bad. Example: moving to a new tax bracket results in a net loss of income compared to the previous bracket. This is not how it ****ing works yet so many people think this.

Being raised "properly" we're taught to be honest, honesty is the best policy and lying is bad. If you're a simpleton like myself you go naively forth into the world thinking most people are honest. Especially institutions like police, justice system, anybody wearing a suit and what have you. And then you find out everybody lies when there's something to gain, can't admit not knowing and/or for sport. A little off topic but I wish kids were given the straight dope from day one.

Being raised "properly" we're taught to be honest, honesty is the best policy and lying is bad. If you're a simpleton like myself you go naively forth into the world thinking most people are honest. Especially institutions like police, justice system, anybody wearing a suit and what have you. And then you find out everybody lies when there's something to gain, can't admit not knowing and/or for sport. A little off topic but I wish kids were given the straight dope from day one.

Not off topic at all. Ignorance and the spread of false information happens because somebody lied or manipulated the information so that certain facts are omitted.

For example: marijuana is viewed, by many baby boomers (aka. parents of anyone under 33 or so) as a very bad drug but alcohol isn't. Marijuana causes intoxication, and the same cardiovascular diseases (including lung cancer) if combustion is ever used to consume it. It is also amazing for stress relieve, sleep aid (abusing this will cause insomnia withdrawal though), and other things. Marijuana advocates, however, often blow its benefits out of proportion without citing any facts.

Alcohol, on the other hand, is one of the very few drugs that, if abused, you cannot quit cold turkey because of how your body processes it; if an addict tries, it can actually kill them. Both nicotine and marijuana will not; at worst you get a ****** mood. Yet marijuana was made illegal due to blaming Mexicans (not kidding) and every uneducated **** out there thinks marijuana is the end of the world.

I want to punch every law maker, and politician that manipulated information in order to gain public trust. I also want to punch the morons who didn't do some research and voted them into power.

/rant

Last edited:
油井緋色;2478882 said:
Not off topic at all. Ignorance and the spread of false information happens because somebody lied or manipulated the information so that certain facts are omitted.

For example: marijuana is viewed, by many baby boomers (aka. parents of anyone under 33 or so) as a very bad drug but alcohol isn't. Marijuana causes intoxication, and the same cardiovascular diseases (including lung cancer) if combustion is ever used to consume it. It is also amazing for stress relieve, sleep aid (abusing this will cause insomnia withdrawal though), and other things. Marijuana advocates, however, often blow its benefits out of proportion without citing any facts.

Alcohol, on the other hand, is one of the very few drugs that, if abused, you cannot quit cold turkey because of how your body processes it; if an addict tries, it can actually kill them. Both nicotine and marijuana will not; at worst you get a ****** mood. Yet marijuana was made illegal due to blaming Mexicans (not kidding) and every uneducated **** out there thinks marijuana is the end of the world.

I want to punch every law maker, and politician that manipulated information in order to gain public trust. I also want to punch the morons who didn't do some research and voted them into power.

/rant
You're triggering my impulse now. Most of the boomers I know have tried pot when they were "young and foolish", so please do go on and reference where your data comes from.

Back
Top Bottom