I wanna punch in the face | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I wanna punch in the face

That's the best part of double doors. Don't say thanks for the first one? You get the second one slammed in your face.

What if the recipient of your kindness is deaf and dumb? Or it's a mirror door.

That used to drive me bonkers when expectorating from the X -Rated movie house. Move it! I need to go home!

So many layers in an average inreb post that I find the need to go back for a second read in many cases.

Most of mine have been covered here already. But I'll add:

- People who litter (throwing cigarettes out car window included).
- Guys who sit in the gym changeroom playing on their cellphone and take up space.

My dad has a shop and they do this the spot is literally literally literally 15 more steps.

So someone was parked sideways, and another was the proper spot - <--this guy backed right into the first and then asked who the hell parks there!?!?! "Oh I just had to run in for a secon" hahah

But let me ask this, how about motorcycle that park right in front of the store....like this...What's the verdict there?
7d4cff861ab20d09a77ae1381f644ce6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

People who turn right on red when cross traffic is backed up but keeping the intersection clear out of courtesy in case their light changes, so they don't block the intersection. Basically exploiting people's courtesy against them. Fist in the face time right there. But happens every day, mostly by ignorant drivers but still. ****ing think first, then act. Kindergarten 101.

Aisle blockers at the supermarket. Park the cart at an angle to one side of the aisle blocking as much as possible and then read the package labels at arm's length blocking the rest of the aisle. Then they take their loaded carts outside and waddle down the middle of the parking lanes. Don't return cart to enclosure.

Truck drivers, **** they are ********

By truck I mean F150, F250, RAMs and etc, the higher the number the more of an ******* they are

People that come to a stop in the middle of a door way or at the end of an escalator, and just ponder for 3 mins what to do. Keep ****ing moving.

People walking around with their head buried in their phone.

People that take calls on speakerphone in public.
You and i would get along.... if i didn't hate all people

Doesn't look like the scooter is blocking anything, or did I miss it. The divider and chairs are already blocking the path, so it's using a blocked space....no?
I'm gonna second this, any legalities aside.

Sent from the Purple Zone

Battling a bad cold. Sat in shoppers waiting area yesterday, look like a bag of hammers and stuffed up desperately with a carton of tissue in my lap.

Lady walks up to me and tells me if I'm that viral I should be home and tsk tsked me.

I take back the "I couldn't punch anyone " comment. However standing suddenly causes vertigo right now so I resorted to the finger. Not nearly as satisfying.

Sitting here having my pre-flight tea (lovely day for a ride) the neighbours immigrant girlfriends kid just started his prized fartcan bimmer. Idles for ten minutes. Need I say more?

Groups of people walking side by side blocking the entire sidewalk.

+ ∞

Was walking through the mall in Markham @ christmas, early 90s. All the stores had sale racks out front. Mom, Dad, 3 kids walking abreast towards me taking up the whole aisle between the center kiosks and the racks, oblivious/yapping Dad on the end. I had my riding jacket on w. CE shoulder + elbow armour. Tucked my arm against my gut and laid into Dad with my shoulder as I went for the (non existent) line between the clothing rack and him. Glanced over my shoulder and said "oughta keep yer head up" to a very shocked Joe Bowen.

It would appear, as a peoples, we have some work to do.

New neighbour moved in with a newer Dodge Challenger and Dodge pickup both with loud aftermarket exhausts. Has a remote starter on both and lets them warm up for at least 15min each time he leaves the house (often). Couple smashed up eye-sores (Allure, Cav) sitting the driveway also for us all to admire as well.

People who let their dogs out at all hours and let them bark away.

People that change lane in the middle of an intersection

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom