I wanna punch in the face | GTAMotorcycle.com

I wanna punch in the face

meme

Site Supporter
People who park beside the stores, even though there is a parking space within 40 feet.

"Just running in"...as I watch em grab smokes. FFS you ought to have a stupid tax on ya. Park and walk dammit!.

Extra irritation if it's a strip mall and also a fire lane.

Let's hear em. Try to keep politics, sex and race outta this one.

I will suggest to buy a heavy bag hang it in the basement and do the work, helps a lot trust me

Somehow this thread will get to liberal vs conservatives, trump, putin, immigration by the end of page 1.

I noticed its usually immigrants that don't bother parking properly. They erode this great country's parking values.

Arseholios. You just brought in race and politics, so I'm up for sex!

I dunno if I could punch someone in face. I boxed in college, girl boxing is funny. Vicious, but peppered with a bunch of "oh **** sorry". Hard enough to hit someone wheen I'm supposed to, let alone when I'm not!

People that park blocking the sidewalk.
Non-snow shovellers.
People that don't pick up after their pets.

people that don't clean / salt their sidewalks

Vegans (the vocal ones)

^ happy sociopaths all over the place. Hmm what is the correct plural? Pathi maybe? Paaves? I'm joking (kind of) but I think I'll just refer to you as ma'am or sir to not offend!

Salting is important too

No **** I was gonna start the exact same thread today! ?
I freaking hate people!
I'll be back later with some....

Sent from the Purple Zone

So help me God Joe if you come back here with dead body stories and an alibi I am NOT gonna cover for you (again). 4th and last time, esp since the library card drama....

Screw it, I'll do it now.

First off, what @meme said. Also, most BMW and Audi drivers and everyone in a Corolla.

Guy that parks his SUV on the sidewalk at the plaza.

Aholes that throw their garbage out the window while driving.

Kids that leave their bikes blocking the whole walkway at a plaza.

People that don't say thank you when you hold the door for them

Drivers that don't full stop to beat you through the intersection

Coworkers that take shiz off your desk and don't return it

Guys that piss on the seat

Mail carrier that throws elastics on the ground in front of the mailbox / neighbours that drop their flyers there

Parents that don't close the gate at the daycare

SAHMs that double park beside you at the school and then don't gtfo when you have to go to work

Tim Hortons servers that ask if I want bacon or sausage on my BACON breakfast sandwich

Servers that give me coffee instead of tea

There will be more. ?

So help me God Joe if you come back here with dead body stories and an alibi I am NOT gonna cover for you (again). 4th and last time, esp since the library card drama....
Lmfao ? ?

^ happy sociopaths all over the place. Hmm what is the correct plural? Pathi maybe? Paaves? I'm joking (kind of) but I think I'll just refer to you as ma'am or sir to not offend!

Salting is important too

Did you just assume my gender??!! j/k

People that come to a stop in the middle of a door way or at the end of an escalator, and just ponder for 3 mins what to do. Keep ******* moving.

People walking around with their head buried in their phone.

People that take calls on speakerphone in public.

People that come to a stop in the middle of a door way or at the end of an escalator, and just ponder for 3 mins what to do. Keep ******* moving.

People walking around with their head buried in their phone.

People that take calls on speakerphone in public.

People who come to a stop anywhere that thoroughfare is expected.

IE, walk into Costco, get their savings flyer then stop immediately to read it.

People who don't/won't attempt to manage their egocentricity.

People that come to a stop in the middle of a door way or at the end of an escalator, and just ponder for 3 mins what to do. Keep ****ing moving.

The wife tends to do that. I try a gentle courtesy tap before blowing up in an unreasonable fit of marital rage. MOVE!

The wife tends to do that. I try a gentle courtesy tap before blowing up in an unreasonable fit of marital rage. MOVE!

That used to drive me bonkers when expectorating from the X -Rated movie house. Move it! I need to go home!

People that don't say thank you when you hold the door for them

That's the best part of double doors. Don't say thanks for the first one? You get the second one slammed in your face.

Back
Top Bottom