buying a Ninja 300 question | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

buying a Ninja 300 question

$3800 for the ABS with 1500km sounds like a very fair price. If I was looking for a shiny new Ninja 300, I'd go for that. Unless he's been doing burnouts all day long, you wouldn't even need new tires for another 5000km.

$3800 for the ABS with 1500km sounds like a very fair price. If I was looking for a shiny new Ninja 300, I'd go for that. Unless he's been doing burnouts all day long, you wouldn't even need new tires for another 5000km.

If it only has 1500km, you probably won't need tires for another 10000km

OEM tires on those bikes are downright crappy. OP, get rid of them as soon as they start to square off
They probably aren't the greatest, but I used them at the FAST course without any issues. The FAST rental Ninja 300's also use the stock tires. I don't drag knees on every corner though.

I am definitely trading Nam on this offer. I have to wait until next week until the UVIP arrives, otherwise I would have bought it this weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

They probably aren't the greatest, but I used them at the FAST course without any issues. The FAST rental Ninja 300's also use the stock tires. I don't drag knees on every corner though.

I wasn't referring to your bike specifically, it was a general comment. I'm sure you would have noticed a huge difference if you had a set of alpha's on it

OEM tires on those bikes are downright crappy. OP, get rid of them as soon as they start to square off

They're certainly not great, but I don't think they're terrible to the point where you're better off ditching them as soon as you get the bike. Especially for a brand new rider

I wasn't referring to your bike specifically, it was a general comment. I'm sure you would have noticed a huge difference if you had a set of alpha's on it

They're certainly not great, but I don't think they're terrible to the point where you're better off ditching them as soon as you get the bike. Especially for a brand new rider
I agree with both of you guys 100%.

Guys, all I'm saying is that he should consider tires as his first 'mod'...they are often overlooked by new riders who want tinted windscreens, shorty levers and fender eliminators....

Tires and brakes make a world of difference

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Guys, all I'm saying is that he should consider tires as his first 'mod'...they are often overlooked by new riders who want tinted windscreens, shorty levers and fender eliminators....

Tires and brakes make a world of difference

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

stop being mature.

If it only has 1500km, you probably won't need tires for another 10000km
FYI, I don't even know how to do burnouts. Is it even possible with a 300?

I am definitely trading Nam on this offer. I have to wait until next week until the UVIP arrives, otherwise I would have bought it this weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
It was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your new ride and be safe!

Back
Top Bottom