Racing T-Shirts - Fundraiser type thing | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Racing T-Shirts - Fundraiser type thing

Gotta have one of the upside down ones,size large.

*insert thumbs up emoji*

86419b217b40363a9420be57fcf79a9e.jpg

XXXL looks good
(dammit I turned the camera upside down and now the wording is right side up)

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Not yet sir. Hopefully soon!

Just wanted to check in and give an update.

The 1st round of the Mopar CSBK National Championship was last weekend at Shannonville Motorsports Park. I had two objectives for the weekend. The first was to be the highest finishing pro rookie and the second was a top ten finish.

I succeeded in being the highest finishing Pro Rookie but narrowly missed out on my 2nd goal with a P11 finish. Overall I'm quite happy and I'm currently leading the points for the Brooklin Cycle Pro Rookie of the Year Award.

http://csbk.ca/index.php/news/team-press-releases/2035-round-1-report-tim-toldnes

We were wearing the shirts all weekend and the response was fantastic! I'll be ordering 40 more to sell at the track throughout the season. If anyone on here would still like one let me know and you can get in on the 2nd (or 3rd....) batch.

86419b217b40363a9420be57fcf79a9e.jpg

XXXL looks good
(dammit I turned the camera upside down and now the wording is right side up)

HaHa, I'm at Wonderland with the fam last night....I see a guy with this shirt on, getting on one of the rides as I was getting off....I'm yelling at him ...IS MY BIKE OKAY!!!....

lmao he didn't hear me...but his wife, who was standing at the side did, we talked for a bit...and then I got to meet the famous Joe Bass...nice to meet you buddy

HaHa, I'm at Wonderland with the fam last night....I see a guy with this shirt on, getting on one of the rides as I was getting off....I'm yelling at him ...IS MY BIKE OKAY!!!....

lmao he didn't hear me...but his wife, who was standing at the side did, we talked for a bit...and then I got to meet the famous Joe Bass...nice to meet you buddy
You flatter me! ? famous lol
My wife was like "Joe! Did you hear that guy??"
Awesome to meet you and your son too. And to see the rest of the fam again. (please apologize again do2e me that I didn't recognize them)
That's awesome!!
I was gonna post it last night but was too tired.
Love how your shirt brought us together!

This is like the new Boston Pizza.

.....but with Less Pizza.

Back
Top Bottom