Racing T-Shirts - Fundraiser type thing | GTAMotorcycle.com

Racing T-Shirts - Fundraiser type thing

caboose56

Site Supporter
Hey GTAM peeps!

Paul has offered up a new platform for us racers to try and reach out and drum up some additional support.

I'm kicking off a little fund raiser to help out with my 2017 race season. I will be competing in the full CSBK Canadian National Series in the Pro Superbike class. It is my goal to be a competitor for and win the Pro Rookie Of The Year award.

I'm offering these super awesome t-shirts to anyone who would like to participate and help me towards that goal. You get a super cool shirt, I get some funds to put towards tires, and my beloved sponsors get some exposure. Everybody wins!

I can either ship them to you or if you'll be attending any of the CSBK events I'd be happy to bring them along so you can pick them up directly from me.

The shirts are $30/ea. You can pay via PayPal or EMT, I just need to know your shirt size and shipping address (if required)

Don't forget to check out and "like" my official race/fan page!
https://www.facebook.com/timtoldnes56

9f6f992d5e2a51bf9e46b270dc34c58e.jpg

I'll take one! Good luck this year!

If you have a small and don't rape me for shipping costs I'll take one too.

The upside down text is hilarious :lmao:

Almost up to 60 now!

Nice! You should add a sticker to your bike to represent all the support you're getting from us.

I think this guy best describes the GTAM Community:
untitled-1_5.png

That'd be a nice addition to your decals of sponsors.

Nice! You should add a sticker to your bike to represent all the support you're getting from us.

I think this guy best describes the GTAM Community:
untitled-1_5.png

That'd be a nice addition to your decals of sponsors.

I was actually considering how to do that. The support has come from a variety of forums.

I was considering writing all the supporter names on my belly pan.

Yah I think that'd be a neat thing to do!

65 now I think! Still have until this Friday to collect some more names then I order the shirts.
Only in black? Or is there a custom Joe Bass purple??

Sent from the Purple Zone

Only a few days left to get your name in for a shirt. I will order some extra but I can't guarantee I'll have your size!

Yo Tim -next year do some female cut shirts if you can!

I'm in for one though. Good job

Back
Top Bottom