RST boots | GTAMotorcycle.com

RST boots

miggs

Site Supporter
Anyone know of any Canadian stores / online retailers that carry the RST brand? Having a hard time locating one...

...anyone have experience with RST pro series or the tractech boots?

Awesome!
Thanks Newman!

Purchased my RST Tractech boots from Moto World last season. Awesome boot. High quality and very comfortable from Day 1!
The perforation does vent extremely well which is great both on track and off in warm weather.
Check out some of the reviews online. Amazing boot for the price.

Purchased my RST Tractech boots from Moto World last season. Awesome boot. High quality and very comfortable from Day 1!
The perforation does vent extremely well which is great both on track and off in warm weather.
Check out some of the reviews online. Amazing boot for the price.

Got any pics? How are they for ankle support?

No pics on my laptop here.
Ankle support feels as sturdy or more than my Dainese Torque Out boots. Nice and stiff in the correct spots, but flexible enough for the controls and comfort.
Also, the zipper works perfectly and in a location that won't crimp. (Drove me nuts on my Dainese. They went in for zipper replacement twice. Other than that they were good boots too)

I bought the white/black ones - https://www.rst-moto.com/collections/tractech-evo/rst-tractech-evo-ce-sport-boot.html

No pics on my laptop here.
Ankle support feels as sturdy or more than my Dainese Torque Out boots. Nice and stiff in the correct spots, but flexible enough for the controls and comfort.
Also, the zipper works perfectly and in a location that won't crimp. (Drove me nuts on my Dainese. They went in for zipper replacement twice. Other than that they were good boots too)

I bought the white/black ones - https://www.rst-moto.com/collections/tractech-evo/rst-tractech-evo-ce-sport-boot.html

Thanks!

Just picked up an RST suit and it's quite nice. Was looking at their boots online. I'd like to see them in person.

Thanks!

Just picked up an RST suit and it's quite nice. Was looking at their boots online. I'd like to see them in person.
I will have some of them out at SOAR but I assume you are staying at Shannonville for round 1 of CSBK so come check them out if you are dropping off your trailer to any other SOAR rounds. Also if you are out in the Niagara area before then let me know, you can pop by the store to check them out.

Thanks!

How is the fit on the suit?
Is it more of a "euro" cut, ie: more fitted and small, or is it a more regular fit?
Most suits (dainese, a*) don't fit me as i have long arms and legs and a wide chest.

Got any pics? How are they for ankle support?
I took a few pics of Grass' pair. He wouldn't stand still though.
snapshot20170115001656_zpswy0qajp5.jpg~original

^^
Well that sure is a strong endorsement to validate that they work as advertised.
Hahaha

Is it more of a "euro" cut, ie: more fitted and small, or is it a more regular fit?
Most suits (dainese, a*) don't fit me as i have long arms and legs and a wide chest.

From what I can tell and others that have bought it and are wearing them, they are not as tall and slender a cut as the Dainese would be. They come in the CPXC, Tractech and R16 all with a bit different cut, features and price tags.

^^
Well that sure is a strong endorsement to validate that they work as advertised.
Hahaha

Haha, Mike decided to get them from us and crash test them the next day in that race. We appreciated the real world feedback but told him it wasn't necessary on the first day.

Doesn't fit yet.

I've dropped 21lbs since Christmas. Need to lose about 15 more for the suit to fit.

Based on the sizing chart they do fit more "North American" than "European".

Haha thanks CB56

...just reminded me I need to start the diet soon.
Track season is only a few months away and I haven't put on my leathers since last summer : (

Haha thanks CB56

...just reminded me I need to start the diet soon.
Track season is only a few months away and I haven't put on my leathers since last summer : (

Better late than never! I'd love to be 170-175 by race season.

Back
Top Bottom