Who Offers Monthly Insurance Payment Options? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who Offers Monthly Insurance Payment Options?

Toronto

I have been talking to a few people, and they told me that some companies make you pay everything upfront. I got quotes from Paul South (Aviva) a few months ago, does anyone know if they offer monthly payments? I'm pretty sure Dalton Timmis offers monthly payments, since when I got quotes from them, it said the full price of $3110 or 11 payments of $291.20 (ends up being $3203.20, just a bit more). I'm a new rider (also new to insurances overall, since I'm only 18, so I'm not very knowledgeable about these things, sorry).

@Toronto I've always paid monthly ever since I can remember. Most recently with SF & Dejardins
And yes, there is usually a charge for it, but iirc mine is only $1 / month
Sent from the Purple Zone

I think there's more companies that offer monthly than ones that require up-front full payment now.

Keep calling around. I'm with Dalton Timmis and am monthly, was with Riders Plus before and it was monthly as well.

Most underwriters and their brokers do monthly payments. There are a few crazy ones that dont, but we'll just assume they dont want business.

Also 3110 is a LOT, your 18, for your sake i hope you have a used/cheap 300

I'm with TD, 7 payments March to September. No winter payments, so more money for farkles and maintenance.
But you're 18, I really doubt you'll be with TD.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Allstate does as well with the 1.3% "service charge" for monthly.

As other have said I would venture about 90% offer monthly installments. At your age the real question would be who will insure you, You wouldn't qualify for State farm or Allstate, as they have limitations on age and licensing. But you found your broker found a company that will take you so go with it.

just be careful and dont get confused with monthly payments with monthly installments. although monthly installments is the same for the year each month is"weighed" differently. summer months will cost alot more than winter months. get the quote for the whole year and exact cost for each months. later

just be careful and dont get confused with monthly payments with monthly installments. although monthly installments is the same for the year each month is"weighed" differently. summer months will cost alot more than winter months. get the quote for the whole year and exact cost for each months. later

thats nothing to worry about OP,

what hes saying is out of your total premium, Most of it is to cover you for the summer months, but for convenience they have it spread out evenly over 12 months.

It isn't brokers that provide the Payment Plans, it is typically the companies. So depending on your previous payment history (NSF's, non-pays, etc) they base your eligibility off that.

Back
Top Bottom