Good Websites to Practice for M1? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good Websites to Practice for M1?

I think I looked over a few things, went in, wrote and passed. Use common sense, read the question and understand it fully and you'll be fine. And if you're taking an approved training course, don't pay for the road test as it's included in the course. Should cost around $15-18 iirc.

Cheers,
EZTRGT
Kyle

Wrong.

You have to show up with a M1 to the training course. You HAVE to do this with the MTO. If you take a licensing cours they will do a parking lot test (skills eval) which will net you a M2. Full M is the road test

Written test
Parking lot test
Road test

All the possible test options are on this website - my wife practiced them all before going and scored 100% IIRC.

http://www.apnatoronto.com/ontario-m1-motorcycle-test/

Meme, I think EZ was referring to the M1 portion of the MTO testing - indeed you need to tell them if you're planning to take a training course for M1 Exit in which case you do not need to pay for the parking lot test portion of the MTO fees...which are otherwise included. If you don't say anything they charge you for it by default when you write your M1, even if you're never going to actually use it.

Last edited:
Thanks Private Pilot. Yes, I was just referring to the M1. And it was 0400 when I wrote it ��.

Now go ride yer bikes. It's bloody lovely out there! Lucky buggers.
Mines at the stealership for the winter and Murphy says if I take it out now, we'll have six feet of snow tomorrow.

Cheers,
EZTRGT
Kyle

M1 i believe includes all the stuff you did for G1 as well(road signs etc)

When i took the test, i did the only test a few times(I found a great site with like 10 different tests) did all of them
went and passed, i think i got like 2 questions wrong?(they werent on the website)

The book is far too long to thoroughly read through several time(just my personal IMO)

M1 i believe includes all the stuff you did for G1 as well(road signs etc)

When i took the test, i did the only test a few times(I found a great site with like 10 different tests) did all of them
went and passed, i think i got like 2 questions wrong?(they werent on the website)

The book is far too long to thoroughly read through several time(just my personal IMO)
Seriously? The motorcycle handbook is "far too long to read through several times"? How the hell did you finish school?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I was over prepared when I wrote it, even though I hadn't seen the auto book in 20 years, back when it was much thinner, and universal signs were rare. Read through both books and look for spots where they use precise numbers. It's multiple choice, so two answers are insane, one is close and one is right. Skip and go back to questions that you don't get right off. Double check your answers, and you should be fine. The book tells some of how you are expected to drive, beyond the simple rules of the road. Alternatively, get a copy of a completed test and memorize the answer pattern. That way, you won't have to actually learn anything.

Last edited:
Why bother practicing, if you fail you can redo it right away for 20 bux.

Just use common sense it's not hard.

Have I missed something here?

M1 written test, only avail at MTO
M2 parking lot test, either thru a school or in parking lot of MTO.
M road test, thru a school again or with MTO

Have I missed something here?

M1 written test, only avail at MTO
M2 parking lot test, either thru a school or in parking lot of MTO.
M road test, thru a school again or with MTO
If you do M2 through a school, you don't pay for the MTO version when you do your M1, but you need to tell them to get it discounted.

Back
Top Bottom