Body work recommendation | GTAMotorcycle.com

Body work recommendation

joey12jet

Hi,

Any recommendation for a shop or a person that do repair and paint for track body work at a decent price?

My body work has some cracks and holes. How much am I looking at?

Will it be cheaper if I go to car body shop if they do it?

Im not looking at showroom shine, just enough to hide the cracks and holes are what im after.

Thanks,
Joey

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

You can try my buddy's shop

Indy's 101 Customs.... Its on Howden Rd in Scarborough. Birchmount and Lawrence area.
Give him a shout and see what he says. Talk to Indy or Janet... Tell them Jamie sent you.
I know he has done quite a few bikes and and also race cars so this may be something that would interest him.

You can try my buddy's shop

Indy's 101 Customs.... Its on Howden Rd in Scarborough. Birchmount and Lawrence area.
Give him a shout and see what he says. Talk to Indy or Janet... Tell them Jamie sent you.
I know he has done quite a few bikes and and also race cars so this may be something that would interest him.
Thank you. Ill google their contact info

Last edited:
Canadian Tire fiberglass repair kit, bondo, sand paper, and 4 cans of flat black

will also require a Saturday afternoon and 6 - 12 cans of your favourite beer

Canadian Tire fiberglass repair kit, bondo, sand paper, and 4 cans of flat black

will also require a Saturday afternoon and 6 - 12 cans of your favourite beer
I already have supplies for repair. But i want to compare the pricing vs diy

if I had to guess i'd say $1000 - $1500 possibly more depending on how bad the damage is, and how good of a paint job you are going to get, it might be cheaper to get a fresh set from Squidskins and get them sprayed

Back
Top Bottom