RPAL holders ?!?! | GTAMotorcycle.com

RPAL holders ?!?!

wantsabike

Who's got there handgun license here ? Where did you go to do it and what was the cost ? Can I just take a course for my restricted? Or do I need to get my standard fire arms license then do another for restricted??

Pretty sure you have to have a license and then upgrade to restricted.

RCMP used to run a course, last time I saw it was about $60 a decade ago but only good for a few years and then renewal. I'd start there.

You have to do both the cfsc and the crfsc to obtain a pal

Cost is $260+tax for both courses

Can be done in a weekend

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Special snowflake needed his own thread?

I've been actively shooting/competing since about 1985. Handguns, long guns and everything in between. It's as much fun and arguably more expensive than motorcycling. Often I'll combine the two and throw my shooting gear into my side cases and ride to a shooting competition.
If you're totally a newb, start here http://www.fseso.org/public-instructor-search.

I've been actively shooting/competing since about 1985. Handguns, long guns and everything in between. It's as much fun and arguably more expensive than motorcycling. Often I'll combine the two and throw my shooting gear into my side cases and ride to a shooting competition.
If you're totally a newb, start here http://www.fseso.org/public-instructor-search.

yep total newbie lol never shot anything but no and pellet guns before lol but always loved the idea of a handgun either 45 colt or a nice 9mm or something to start with might be something for my son and I to enjoy together during our time as well :) well when He gets a little older of coarse lol

and well with trump being a doh head who knows may have a red dawn on our hands with him in charge lol

If you wanna shoot guns you should be worried about our own "doh head" instead of whats happening south of the border.

If you wanna shoot guns you should be worried about our own "doh head" instead of whats happening south of the border.

hmmm maybe I should rephrase that you never know what can happen when decisions are made by governments right so like the old saying goes ..... I'd rather have something and not need it rather then need it and not have it :)

yep total newbie lol never shot anything but no and pellet guns before lol but always loved the idea of a handgun either 45 colt or a nice 9mm or something to start with might be something for my son and I to enjoy together during our time as well :) well when He gets a little older of coarse lol

My 16 year old daughter enjoys coming out to the range once in a while... 'Started when she was about 14.
My 19 year old on the other hand couldn't care less about shooting, but she often volunteers to help with scoring and other admin tasks during some of the competitions I run.

hmmm maybe I should rephrase that you never know what can happen when decisions are made by governments right so like the old saying goes ..... I'd rather have something and not need it rather then need it and not have it :)

Fair enough. Just know that the doh head is on your side in that regard... you should check out the Trump thread haha.

.... of note, drones trump guns (pun intended)

Are there any facilities were you can practice/target shoot long guns

And any recommendations on beginner long guns. (guns you can use with a regular pal - non restricted) and that could be used in hunting

Are there any facilities were you can practice/target shoot long guns

And any recommendations on beginner long guns. (guns you can use with a regular pal - non restricted) and that could be used in hunting

any approved range that allows walk in non members, like Silverdale, or crown land, or a range you belong to, or a rage that allows members to bring a guest

I suggest signing up at canadiangunnutz.com and reading around the forums.

Many people on this site, that also shoot are on CGN as well.

What do guns and parachutes have in common?

If you need either one of them and you don't have one, you'll never need any of them ever again:-(

Back
Top Bottom