Is it a good time to help Kathleen Wynne? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is it a good time to help Kathleen Wynne?

xplorer

With a shrinking liberals popularity is it a good time to let Kathleen Wynne change Ontario HOV rules for motorcycles?
After her stupid non-toll DVD movement looks like she use any chance to steal some votes.
Maybe on this wave we can see some movement in HOV policy if each of us gave a false promise to vote for liberals in exchange of HOV rule change across ON.
Lets email her! I hope ours email wont be deleted without any trace...

I hope she don't read this thread

Except that we would be met with a false promise too. Expecting positive change from our provincial gov't with an idea that's logical?!?!? I like your sense of humor.

You're never know. Many noise on tv&papers. I think her team sitting in meeting room right now under brain storm. In such a time ever logical idea can pass by...
And this try doesnt cost us a penny.

With a shrinking liberals popularity is it a good time to let Kathleen Wynne change Ontario HOV rules for motorcycles?
After her stupid non-toll DVD movement looks like she use any chance to steal some votes.
Maybe on this wave we can see some movement in HOV policy if each of us gave a false promise to vote for liberals in exchange of HOV rule change across ON.
Lets email her! I hope ours email wont be deleted without any trace...

You would have a MUCH better chance if you started talking to Patrick Brown. By all accounts he's most likely to be the next Premier. They are more open to stuff like this. You can try Wynne, but the Liberals I believe have been approached before. They don't have much time for motorcycles.

I wouldn't help her cross the road let alone get re elected. I can't afford to live her now why would I want to subject myself to 4 more years of broken promises and ever increasing costs?? I'd rather stay out of the HOV lanes if t meant she goes.

Back
Top Bottom