Muslim Issue - Why this cramming? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Muslim Issue - Why this cramming?

Its not nice to say things like that.

This will be in Canada someday. When pointing out that perceived negative someone will say "what about the shootings in Quebec mosque"? Dots will need connecting.

Come to think about it, it would stand to reason that women and the gay community would be out protesting like a mofo because they would be the primary target of people with this ideology.

As I wrote that comment, I wondered the rate of rape towards women in the Muslim community? It seems they would be an easy target because if they say anything then they are marked, disowned, and maybe killed by their own family members.
I guess that is one stat we will never have a clue about.

This is going to take a while to ramp up but once it comes to a head I should be in dilligaf get off my lawn mode. It will pleasure me immensely to see the former lefty millenials eat camel **ck.

This is going to take a while to ramp up but once it comes to a head I should be in dilligaf get off my lawn mode. It will pleasure me immensely to see the former lefty millenials eat camel **ck.

I understand your sentiment however any negative results from the ramp up is not something any of us should relish in, the results are horrific.

I understand your sentiment however any negative results from the ramp up is not something any of us should relish in, the results are horrific.

Ok, then I will tsk tsk at the television screen, shake my head sadly as I recall 2017 as year when the wheels came off.

That is an accurate point. I was at a Liberal event (voting in local riding members)...and the sentence after hello stated by the Liberal "area manager" was we are the party to bring your parents and grand parents here. I was like wtf, you opened up with pandering. Yeah, just what I wanted to hear, bring a bunch of old ppl that will burden our health care system in which we keep losing benefits (used to have free dental and optical). I know for a fact of someone that came to buy something from me on Kijiji ..and her daughter was returning to Canada ONLY to give birth then leave in 3 months so her grandchild would have health benefits and everything else.

So, that will be 2 grandparents, 1 kid, kids parents (2), other grandparents (2).
7 people that do no live here and paid next to $0 in taxes but will be using a lot of benefits.
Who are the stupid ones again?

The ones that work here will get CPP which originally would have been spent in Canada. With dual citizenship they can move to a third world country and live like royalty and come back when it suits. Nice if you can do it.

Back
Top Bottom