Muslim Issue - Why this cramming? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Muslim Issue - Why this cramming?

-D-

Banned
Serious question, not bashing anyone and don't turn it into that type of thread.

I posed this question based on the other thread with the motion to pass an anti Islam language.
We can say Jesus was a jerk but can't say that about Mohammad...only some have the right to free speech?

I can't help but notice that globally Muslims seem to be forced into countries e.g. Scandinavia, France, UK, US, Canada?
I understand those that risk life by crossing the oceans to get to a better place. They are just trying to survive.

But the rest of it seems kinda odd by the Euro countries.
I get it if you were bringing 'them' in for cheap labour e.g. Mexicans in the US (and here).

Why does it seem like governments are forcing 'these Muslims' into society considering the effects from places that have done it resulting in isolation and non integration into those countries? Also the ghettos that are created. This wave of gang raping the locals by Muslim groups (not sure how serious of an problem that is as media can take 1 event and make it an epidemic).

This just seems like a recipe for disaster brewing on some of these places. You can only stretch the rubberband so far before it breaks or snaps back which would be unsafe for everyone.

Serious question, not bashing anyone and don't turn it into that type of thread.

I posed this question based on the other thread with the motion to pass an anti Islam language.
We can say Jesus was a jerk but can't say that about Mohammad...only some have the right to free speech?

Trudeau Sr. was very big on the diversification of Canada. Where the difference of people is the strength. I've seen some very aggressive quotes in that regard. At the time, like 40yrs. ago I thought sure why not. People are all basically good and as much as we're different we're also the same. (watch the 4 episode Global Riders on Silk Road or C90 Adventures thru Iran plus many more for examples of people just getting on with life) but despite all this goodyness what happens when all these different but wonderful people grasp for power? Then what? Well, we're seeing it with the Muslim language law thing and that's just the tip of the iceberg. One day a Muslim (not that there's anything wrong with that) will be leader of the Conservative Party Of Canada, voted in by who know who? Can't really see that ending well. Hope I'm wrong. Personally I think it's the height of chutzpa to even consider a seat in government at any level as a second generation immigrant, never mind first. Like being happy to be accepted into a social club and a short time later trying to influence proceedings. Terrible.:mad:

Last edited:
Trudeau Sr. was very big on the diversification of Canada. Where the difference of people is the strength. I've seen some very aggressive quotes in that regard. At the time, like 40yrs. ago I thought sure why not. People are all basically good and as much as we're different we're also the same. (watch the 4 episode Global Riders on Silk Road or C90 Adventures thru Iran plus many more for examples of people just getting on with life) but despite all this goodyness what happens when all these different but wonderful people grasp for power? Then what? Well, we're seeing it with the Muslim language law thing and that's just the tip of the iceberg. One day a Muslim (not that there's anything wrong with that) will be leader of the Conservative Party Of Canada, voted in by who know who? Can't really see that ending well. Hope I'm wrong. Personally I think it's the height of chutzpa to even consider a seat in government at any level as a second generation immigrant, never mind first. Like being happy to be accepted into a social club and a short time later trying to influence proceedings. Terrible.:mad:

ok but that does not seem to explain the rush today
as I said, it does not seem like they do it for cheap labour

That's generalising a bit. There's always going to be immigrants that don't integrate but I'm betting the majority do. We focus on the former but don't consider the latter at all.

There's a huge Pakistani population in the UK for example and I have a few Pakistani (by background) friends many of whom will outswear and in some cases, outdrink you or I. The only thing that differentiates them is their browner skin and tolerance for super spicy food, otherwise they are just as British as anyone else. They aren't radical and in some cases not even religious. Then there are other (older usually) immigrants that just never intended integrating at all, not even learning the language in some cases. As time goes by there's less and less of this type though.

That's generalising a bit. There's always going to be immigrants that don't integrate but I'm betting the majority do. We focus on the former but don't consider the latter at all.

There's a huge Pakistani population in the UK for example and I have a few Pakistani (by background) friends many of whom will outswear and in some cases, outdrink you or I. The only thing that differentiates them is their browner skin and tolerance for super spicy food, otherwise they are just as British as anyone else. They aren't radical and in some cases not even religious. Then there are other (older usually) immigrants that just never intended integrating at all, not even learning the language in some cases. As time goes by there's less and less of this type though.

I disagree with the bold. When you build your own country inside of another why would you change, you own language, your own community (country), your own everything, no need to interact with others. Then the inner country grows and gets political power which creates laws or changes laws and welcome to the slippery slope.
Isn't that what we are seeing in the other threads.

It just seems that 'this group' of ppl are being forced upon the rest of a country that do not want it or is saying slow down.

Well, the latter are fine unless you're a racist. I believe (no stats to back up tho) most people everywhere are regular folk trying to get on with life and contribute positively. It's the disruptive muck rakers you gotta watch. There are dissatisfied people in every society (15%?) and if they're from you're own tribe you deal with them a certain way. If visible minority, the dynamics change. All of a sudden you have "hate" speech. And more tbd.

I can't help but notice that globally Muslims seem to be forced into countries e.g. Scandinavia, France, UK, US, Canada?
I understand those that risk life by crossing the oceans to get to a better place. They are just trying to survive.

I get it if you were bringing 'them' in for cheap labour e.g. Mexicans in the US (and here).

Why does it seem like governments are forcing 'these Muslims' into society considering the effects from places that have done it resulting in isolation and non integration into those countries? Also the ghettos that are created. This wave of gang raping the locals by Muslim groups (not sure how serious of an problem that is as media can take 1 event and make it an epidemic).

This just seems like a recipe for disaster brewing on some of these places. You can only stretch the rubberband so far before it breaks or snaps back which would be unsafe for everyone.

The irony of the leftist governments protecting and promoting Islam, who among other things supresses women, is hypocrisy at it's finest.

The left isn't about equality, they are about inequality, this (And issues such as the gender nuttiness) is just another example of it.

The irony of the leftist governments protecting and promoting Islam, who among other things supresses women, is hypocrisy at it's finest.

The left isn't about equality, they are about inequality, this (And issues such as the gender nuttiness) is just another example of it.

Hi Mike...have you been forced to convert to Islam? How did they do that? It's disgraceful.

Look at gentrification. Old neighbourhoods over run buy Richie Rich. Thousand of people displaced by rocketing rents. That's an example of outsiders coming in and changing things. Arguments can be made for right or wrong. Richie Rich gets on city counsel and Business Improvement Association. There goes the neighbourhood. I'm just saying you don't have to like it. Parallels to immigration can be drawn.

Hi Mike...have you been forced to convert to Islam? How did they do that? It's disgraceful.

One does not need to convert to have their regular life altered by any group.
Merry Christmas....ooops Happy Holidays...see how that worked.
Christmas Tree...oops holiday tree

One does not need to convert to have their regular life altered by any group.
Merry Christmas....ooops Happy Holidays...see how that worked.
Christmas Tree...oops holiday tree

Atheists have been making this a thing for at least as long as we've been alive, it's not a recent development

Its a recipe for disaster in Canada as well. Maybe not today but in a few years time.

My youngest son is in grade 10 and there is a kid from Syria in his Academic Math and Computer Science classes. The kid just come to class, ignores the teacher and plays on his phone. He refuses to hand over the phone to the teacher when asked. During the end of semester exams he came to class and lay head down on the desk with a hoodie over his head, didn't even pick up a pen.

I don't blame the teacher, she is a really nice lady but in general teachers are generally powerless to deal with discipline issues in the class

There is a kid that has absolutely no chance or no hope of any type of future. I would imagine he'll be a prime target for radicalisation when he's unable to make a living and condemned to some Ontario Housing ghetto.

Trudeau, Wynne and Tory couldn't wait to get on camera meeting and greeting these people at the airport when they arrived; and doing all that shameless promotion and self marketing on their, and the Canadian tax payers backs.

What's their plan to help these kids, and in turn the rest of us? They got their 15 minutes. Now its **** You kid?

Last edited:

I get that you want to have a serious discussion, unlike all those similar rant threads, and I'm on board with that. But then we'd have to start with clear and demonstrably accurate premises or the discussion will only go downhill.

For example, you can say Mohammad is a jerk. We can say anyone is a jerk. We can say Merry Christmas. If it pisses off people, fine, we're allowed to piss them off. We can even say we hate all Muslims, or all whites, or whatever. What makes you believe we can't? Show us some concrete evidence that anyone can't say these things in Canada.

As for the wave of immigration/refuge seekers from Muslim countries (I'm guessing is what you meant by them being "forced" into Europe and here?) it's happening because we haven't changed anything about the way we consider appeals for immigration or refuge in decades. It just so happens that the Middle East is in a crisis moment in its history that began with the Arab Spring and will be carrying on for decades maybe, causing unrest, wars, and displaced people. The same things that have always caused people to flee their countries. The only thing that's new is that more are coming from the Middle East now than from the Far East, Indonesia, or Africa, where they commonly used to come from.

As for integration, versus cultural ghettos being formed in host countries, that's an important topic but I'm not sure what your question is exactly. It's a subject that could be looked into by a committee empowered to acquire data on the issue and study it, with the purpose of trying to understand if and how such lack of integration contributes to racism. Something like MP Khalid is seeking with her motion M103, the very same one which you're told is meant to silence us somehow, but does no such thing.

So maybe you could be very precise about what exactly you want to discuss, with a clear and accurate premise to start with.

I get that you want to have a serious discussion, unlike all those similar rant threads, and I'm on board with that. But then we'd have to start with clear and demonstrably accurate premises or the discussion will only go downhill.

good luck with that

The immigration industry in Canada is huge, rich and powerful. It is made up of lawyers (lots of them), business groups who want cheap exploitable labour, and political ideologues who use them to stack the left wing vote. You try to cut back and they become disruptive and violent, just like in the United States. It's not necessarily about Muslims, it's just that they are the source of the largest number of refugees right now because of the mess in the middle east. The idea that these people might become violent never occurs to the lobby; rather, they are like a factory owners who exploit their workers while making a dangerous product: as long as the money is rolling in, the collateral damage doesn't matter. Canada BTW is the factory and Canadians are buying the product. Could it all go wrong? Yes. Will it? Possibly. It has almost everywhere else to some extent. Liberals however will tell you that Canada's "unique identity" and "tradition of welcoming refugees" will overcome any problems. I'm not so sure. To me, we should be picking people who will easily fit in and contribute, and who are not offended by our Christian culture.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

Last edited:
For example, you can say Mohammad is a jerk. We can say anyone is a jerk. We can say Merry Christmas. If it pisses off people, fine, we're allowed to piss them off. We can even say we hate all Muslims, or all whites, or whatever. What makes you believe we can't? Show us some concrete evidence that anyone can't say these things in Canada.

So long as you have the cash to defend yourself?

http://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/human-rights-racket/

I don't have the time to search the Ontario records atm, but you are being patently misleading in your assertions... while you simultaneously accuse others of such... unreal.

At the last federal pre-election local candidates dog and pony show the NDP candidate made the remark that people are asking about a return to traditional Canadian values. I have no idea what those values are anymore.

We need immigration because we don't produce enough of our own offspring to maintain a healthy population.

More immies and therefore more housing starts. $$$$

Immigration should be a bit at a time. Try to swallow a whole steak in one bite and it chokes you.

Cheap labour $$$$

First it was the Italians that were going to take over the country

Then it was the Chinese

Then the Asians

Now the Muslims

Every wave of hysteria sold newspapers.

At the last federal pre-election local candidates dog and pony show the NDP candidate made the remark that people are asking about a return to traditional Canadian values. I have no idea what those values are anymore.

We need immigration because we don't produce enough of our own offspring to maintain a healthy population.

More immies and therefore more housing starts. $$$$

Immigration should be a bit at a time. Try to swallow a whole steak in one bite and it chokes you.

Cheap labour $$$$

First it was the Italians that were going to take over the country

Then it was the Chinese

Then the Asians

Now the Muslims

Every wave of hysteria sold newspapers.

Of those groups, only one comes with a religion which has an actual political ideology baked in. That's my only real concern here.

Back
Top Bottom