Pre-Construction Homes | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pre-Construction Homes

Make sure the 2 car garage is big enough for your needs. We bought a pre-construction home with a 2 car garage, but the garage isn't big enough to fit our minivan.

also, make sure the builder you go with builds a real house, check their history and quality.

some of the crap I've seen lately is atrocious. Cardboard houses we call them....

also, make sure the builder you go with builds a real house, check their history and quality.

some of the crap I've seen lately is atrocious. Cardboard houses we call them....

Yup, and name recognition is not necessarily correlated with quality. The internet has made things easier to check into builders/developers (if you can figure out who the parent company is). In the past every site was registered as a separate company with a name that made no sense, but the public saw the parent company plastered on the site, recently even established developers have been selling under alternative names (or rebranding the parent companies to a name that people outside of the circle would have trouble associating with the original name). I don't know why they have gone down this road.

I will agree to the above two posts. I love my house, but you can hear everything outside and vice versa. My parents place built in 87 seemed soundproof

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Oh, and about the garages (my view)
4 panels- single
5 panels - car and a half
6/7 panels - double car
8 panels - 2 car
2 door - 2 car + 12" (some homes just south of me have 30" between doors. Sweet!)
So you will want at minimum 18' x 20' garage, no indents/ build outs, watch where the man door will be, depending on grade you will have steps imo
I love looking at plans, I have a weird knack for finding issues. I'd be happy to look at anyone's plans if they want.
Bonus: house sales seem to be stalling right now if you believe the news. Time for a deal?

sent from my Purple LGG4 on the GTAM app

Back
Top Bottom