Interesting trailer | GTAMotorcycle.com

Interesting trailer

These are very well made trailers. I've been to their warehouse in Kitchener. Great, if you have limited garage space. The only issue is the price .... So far I have not found the U-haul 25$ per day service terribly annoying, so U-haul it is for me.

So far I have not found the U-haul 25$ per day service terribly annoying, so U-haul it is for me.

I'm with you. Between that and my poverty HF folding trailer, paying $2000 for a one trick pony doesn't seem worthwhile.

Given that I already have a large pop-up camper in the driveway, if I needed a bike trailer I'd get one of these. I don't think the price is out of line for what it is and the convenience of it. As it stands, with 2 kids under 4 I'm not likely to need a bike trailer any time soon and I already have a hitch carrier for my MadAss!

However there is the issue of the amount of space those require

the good thing about the stinger is it's ability to be very compact

x2. My son is a welder, I was actually thinking about getting some steel this summer and building something stinger-esque, problem being it'd need to be a tandem to accommodate both our bikes...and then you get into that storage space issue again.

However there is the issue of the amount of space those require
the good thing about the stinger is it's ability to be very compact.

We had a Trailer-In-A-Bag. It was a dual bike trailer and that entire thing broke down to two large duffle bags. Sturdy too. We lived in a condo and the trailer was able to be stored in the same spot in front of our parked car.

We trailered down to the Tail of the Dragon, broke it down in the parking lot and kept the two bags in the back of the SUV for a week.

Interestingly, TIAB went out of business a few years ago. The product was bought by... Stinger Trailers:

https://ca.stingertrailer.com/product/trailer-in-a-bag/

Last edited:
I have a Stinger, great trailer. Super customer service by Emmerich the owner. 1-800-883-8915

Great trailer design and would fit my needs perfectly....except the price. Can't justify that type of $ for something I'd only use a handful of time. But for something to be towed behind a small sedan as mine, it would be perfect.

The Trailer In a Bag system is definitely the ideal for me, simply because even folded down the Stinger trailer would take up considerable space in my tiny garage...

I've got the Kendon double trailer in my garage right now. Borrowed it from a friend who asked me to hang on to it. Great trailer, I highly recommend.

Nice trailers for sure! I need to learn to weld...LoL

Wow, those are some expensive single purpose trailers. A couple of years back I looked at these guys: http://foldingtrailers.ca/

Basically a clone of the harbour freight folding trailer but without the registration hassles associated with bringing a trailer into the country.

Less than 1/2 the price of a trailer in a bag and you can actually use it to haul things that are not motorcycles.

I ended up going the Uhaul route myself.

They are all nice, until you are asked to part with +2K of your own cash ... LOL .... the math simply does not add up. I was close few times, but every time I find a different item to justify spending that kind of money on.

Very very seldom, they come up used for sale ... 800-1200$ ... I could see 800$ .... 1200$ for used, no way.

+ 1 for the 1 trick pony argument

my $400 HF can do trips to home depot, garden center etc, or at least that's what I told my wife lol

Back
Top Bottom