Interesting trailer | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Interesting trailer

... and I already have a hitch carrier for my MadAss!
How do you like the MadAss? I like the idea of it but all the reviews I've seen say it's super slow and that is pretty much falls apart while riding it.

It strikes me that if you were going from home to the track every weekend, it would make sense.
If I were to buy one I would use it two or three times per season and renting it out the rest of the time.

It strikes me that if you were going from home to the track every weekend, it would make sense.
If I were to buy one I would use it two or three times per season and renting it out the rest of the time.

Yeah, once all your friends know you have a trailer you get a lot of phone calls. Also a lot of calls from friends you never knew you had as well...!

I never rented ours out. Just got a lot of free dinners instead.

Wow... I was thinking "How bad can it be?" abou the standup... it can't be that much worse than a Stinger.... oh man. Sad now.

Found a deal on a double stinger if anyone is interested. Price: $2,200

Link wouldn't work for me but full price is $2299 so doesn't sound like that good a deal?

I noticed the manufacturer actually advertises directly on Kijiji now so that's probably what you are seeing.

I'm actually thinking of sucking it up and buying the Trailer-in-a-bag as I want something I can pack in the back of the car. I have the Harbor Freight trailer now but it's such a pain to set up, load and unload that I don't often bother. Someone please talk some sense into me :)

I have the Harbor Freight trailer now but it's such a pain to set up, load and unload that I don't often bother. Someone please talk some sense into me :)

I feel your pain. I used to fold it up after every time I used it. For the last few years it comes out in the spring and goes away in the fall. The plywood is actually holding up much better than I expected.

If you have the need, and the space then go for it.
Personally, Uhaul for $25 a day works for me considerin I only would be using it max 5-6 times a season.

The harbor freight folding trailer is a pain in the butt to fold. Ratchet straps help. It's a breeze for two people though if you have a neighbour willing to lend a hand for thirty seconds. Or a wife. I have neither. Dog is useless.

The harbor freight folding trailer is a pain in the butt to fold. Ratchet straps help. It's a breeze for two people though if you have a neighbour willing to lend a hand for thirty seconds. Or a wife. I have neither. Dog is useless.

ratchet straps for what? It's heavy, but I've never had any trouble folding it. I just use a piece of tie wire through the stake pockets to keep it folded.

So here's a million dollar idea.
Bike on the trailer and tied down.
Front hitch goes on a couple of concrete blocks.
Rear tailgate can lift the back of the trailer.
There you have it, combination trailer and lift table.

Back
Top Bottom