Battery for Ninja 250 (99') | GTAMotorcycle.com

Battery for Ninja 250 (99')

orang

Looking to buy a new battery for the Ninja that I just bought. Having trouble locating the original battery (X7L-BS) for a reasonable price and so I'm just wondering if anyone else has had experience with other batteries and could point me in the right direction, or if anyone has any suggestions for me. Also, where could I buy one locally? Canadian Tire apparently only has one model that would fit my bike (according to their online compatibility checks) for $75 but with mostly 1 star reviews saying that it is junk.

Any help would be awesome ;)

+1 on a yuasa, they make a good product. Some of their batteries don't come with acid if you buy online though and will have to take it to a shop for a fill and charge. My yumicron didn't come with acid. No big deal though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the yuasa battery i bought online from fortnine(canadasmotorcycle) had the acid in containers by themselves. you have add the acid to the "battery". be careful. later

I bought the Parts Unlimited battery just because of the price right now ($32 from apparently $89 @ fortnine), I will have to add the acid though so thanks for the warning. Would love to go yuasa but the savings were a bit too tempting for me

Had a Motomaster (Canadian Tire brand) battery in one of my bikes for 7 years before it died. Don't know how many more it was in before I got it, so done okay by me.

Last edited:
Walmart
Canadian Tire
KapscoMoto

Have cheap batteries.....

Then you can move on to the other guys for more expensive stuff...

My Walmart battery is going on for 5 years now, still good and still starts the bike up, even after the winter, but it sits on a batery tender over the cold months....

Do not buy the Canadian tire one it is junk the 30 one from kapsco is better or the fortune one.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

+1 on Great Northern on Parkdale Ave in Hamilton. Walk in ...walk out with your new battery in minutes. Never been let down with them not having what I need in size/type.

Back
Top Bottom