Watch your heads... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Watch your heads...

big shock, 2 other peas ina pod,

i bet da 'bridge dude is impressed lmao

Last edited:
big shock, 2 other peas ina pod,

i bet da 'bridge dude is impressed lmao
Y'know, if nobody in the entire forum understands you or wants to discuss anything with you, it might not be them.
Just saying...

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I'm just gonna put this here and hope someone understands who the eff I'm responding to....
Oh, wait, someone else has the monopoly on that.
And don't call me dude.

As far as the thread topic goes, IDGAF which doctors / cops/ judges think that this is a good idea. You don't let a guy like this go out on his own with no monitoring, like many have already said. This makes me sick inside.

Sent from the Purple Zone

I'm still curious why he chose a European name

Probably to be as removed from identifying with his former infamous name as possible.

+1...at the very least he should be monitored for some years. And if they let me out cause of cost, it's still cheaper than full time incarceration.

Things are going sideways quick this morning. In point of fact the current pop culture lexicon explicitly states , in order of importance, the difference between yodude, dude and The Dude. yodude exists solely for the purpose of quantifying the lowest possible input to any thread.

Things are going sideways quick this morning. In point of fact the current pop culture lexicon explicitly states , in order of importance, the difference between yodude, dude and The Dude. yodude exists solely for the purpose of quantifying the lowest possible input to any thread, or whatever.

ftfy

Wish I had more for ya. Had a late night. bit of a yo dud this morning

Wish I had more for ya. Had a late night. bit of a yo dud this morning

Say hi to the boys this afternoon, I'm kinda pinned down.

Maybe, because I'm an Old Testament kinda' guy - - - sometimes, bad machinery just needs to be returned to the factory.

I posted this topic on ADVR.Totally different response,lol.

easy fix to this problem
all those that put their names to certify he is no longer a danger to the public can do a minimum 10 years in jail to max of 25 years if he reofffends
but hey, much easier to feel good and let him go
funny how a kid on a streetcar waving a pcoket knife around because he was high on some (laced weed) got killed in less than 1 minute but this guy lives on

easy fix to this problem
all those that put their names to certify he is no longer a danger to the public can do a minimum 10 years in jail to max of 25 years if he reofffends
but hey, much easier to feel good and let him go
funny how a kid on a streetcar waving a pcoket knife around because he was high on some (laced weed) got killed in less than 1 minute but this guy lives on

Stop posting about people taking responsibility for their actions. Everyone will think you're crazy and they'll lock you up. Wait a second....how's that work? Irresponsible people get to lock up responsible people.

I don't think we have to worry about alien invasions. What life form wants to invade a a nuthouse?

After murdering someone why is it so unreasonable for Baker / Li to submit to a random drug compliance test a few times a year?

If people keep getting off because of mental illness e.g. killing spree with a gun and the explanation is the person has mental issues...then it got me thinking that anyone committing a crime has mental issues hence why you committed the crime.

Steal a candy bar or rob a bank...clearly you have mental issues because you are outside of normal society.
get a speeding ticket...mental issues...you were feeling anxiety at the time and distracted due to (insert excuse here e.g. Trump being president)

Back
Top Bottom