MCN Fantasy Road Race 2017 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MCN Fantasy Road Race 2017

N3WMAN

MCN Fantasy Road Race game is based on the MotoGP, World Superbikes and British Superbikes 2017 seasons.

The competition starts with the first round of the World Superbikes on 25th February 2017 and will run through to the final race of MotoGP, World Superbikes and British Superbikes 2017 season. Points will be scored based on the real-life performances of the selected riders in your Fantasy Road Race team.

For those who have not played before, you get $13.5M to select 6 riders (2 for each MotoGP, World Superbike, and British Superbike) to form your fantasy team. The riders get points based on their qualifying (Top 5) and finishing positions (Top 15) in the real world races.

One difference to previous years is you now select a Team Captain who will score double points.

Choose one rider to be the captain of your team. Your chosen captain will remain your team captain until you transfer him or change captain to another player in your team. This player will DOUBLE his game points during the time he remains as captain. If no captain is chosen, no player will receive double points.

I have set up a GTAMotorcycle.com Mini-League. Once you have created a team you can join the Mini-League by going to the Join Mini-League page and entering the league name and password.

Mini-League: GTAMotorcycle.com
Password:
gtam2017

Links:
RULES
FAQ
PRIZES

Register here:
REGISTER

Good luck and happy racing!

Yes. I put a lot of work into an algorithm trying to establish the path to victory with the 2 transfers per race week. :(

"Thank you for registering for this year's MCN Fantasy Road Race and for taking part. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances outside of our control, we regret to announce that the rest of this year's races will no longer be taking place."

Rumor has it that Newman was afraid of loosing and decided to send out an email from MCN claiming it was being cancelled.

Stupid limeys, bike version of brexit. I knew I should have adjusted my team last week.

did everyone get that email? Maybe it was sent out in error? I can't find anything else about it.

well that's strange. About 2 minutes after I posted that I got this:

Dear Kellen,

We have great news! MCN's Fantasy Road Race is back up and running again and you should still be able to login and access the game as normal.

Apologies for the temporary closure last weekend but the good news is that the codes we've sent for the MCN Festival are still available for you to use and take advantage of this fantastic offer.

Back
Top Bottom