Live & Learn | GTAMotorcycle.com

Live & Learn

SVeezy

So I got home last night, checked my mail to find two notices from Toronto Revenue Service; a parking ticket for $50 and a red light ticket for $325. Add that to the parking ticket I received about a month ago for (IIRC) $50 as well. Kicker is, they are all for plates I haven't had in 15 years! Looks like I've got some court time in my future. I guess early 20's me didn't appropriately dispose of my plates and late 30's me is having to clean up the mess. Could have been worse so, live and learn I guess.

That's kinda bad but on the up side $375 in todays money is just walking around money. 15 years ago we'd be talking hookers and blow.

That's kinda bad but on the up side $375 in todays money is just walking around money. 15 years ago we'd be talking hookers and blow.

True enough, and honestly I should be able to get out of those tickets so the cost of a day or two off work. I'm just hoping they didn't rack up a huge 407 bill because that could get costly and be harder to fight.

Isn't it amazing that a bunch of tickets that CAN'T be cancelled, suddenly get cancelled when the news gets involved?

So what would happen if you had a fake plate on a similar model and colour car?????

I also got a bill from the 407,they took a look at the photo and realized tape had been placed over some letters,good reason to turn on old plates.

Back
Top Bottom