Nelson-Rigg CL-1060-S Sport Tail/Seat Bag - CL-1060-S opinions?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nelson-Rigg CL-1060-S Sport Tail/Seat Bag - CL-1060-S opinions??

Does anyone have this tai bag and if yes how do you like it? Any other recommendations for a good tail bag?
got the 1060 s on my 2016 Kawasaki N1K. Love it, huge when expanded. Solid, no moving or shifting. would recommend it.

Thanks for the replies. I had been looking at the Nelson-Rigg and the Cortech, hadn't seen the Ogio which also looks nice. I know the NR and Ctech aren't waterproof but are they at least reasonably water resistant? I presume they are but again feedback from those using them is appreciated.

They come with a rain cover. It fits in the small pocket and if it starts raining you're supposed to pull it over the bag.

I'm planning on getting a Kriega US-20 myself. I have their Urban Messenger bag and happy with the quality.

I'm planning on getting a Kriega US-20 myself. I have their Urban Messenger bag and happy with the quality.

Very nice! This is the first I've seen the Kriega US-20. It's up there in cost but I definitely like that it is waterproof.

Very nice! This is the first I've seen the Kriega US-20. It's up there in cost but I definitely like that it is waterproof.
Yeah, not cheap, but can be found at a discount at most sales events.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom