Isis militant calls in sick - 1st world employees | GTAMotorcycle.com

Isis militant calls in sick - 1st world employees

This statement transcends to ppl in the military also...why are they shooting back at us.

"There are plenty of foreign fighters that went and found that the IS experience wasn’t what they thought it would be; they thought it would be a great adventure"

That's the beauty of the propaganda machine that is war. How many men went to fight in the great wars only to realize that it's not as fun, exciting, or romantic as they thought it would be. I see this being the same way. Every report I read states that ISIS was paying great, giving many gifts/women or whatever needed to their fighters. As their territory and influence dries up, so do the funds. Less money, less benefit, more dying, less victories...little wonder that they're losing fighters. Personally I love the excuses in the article, that's more entertaining LoL

This statement transcends to ppl in the military also...why are they shooting back at us.

"There are plenty of foreign fighters that went and found that the IS experience wasn’t what they thought it would be; they thought it would be a great adventure"

Guess it's like a timeshare - intense sales pitch gets you to sign, but with a little distance you realize you got locked into a bad deal.

Also, kinda surprised at their level of paperwork. That kind of documentation would be extremely attractive to intelligence agencies everywhere, so I wouldn't have expected it to formally recorded in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom