Runaway stunt bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

Runaway stunt bike

I82l8

[video=youtube;kQ5hV-ESBd0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ5hV-ESBd0[/video]

:lmao:

do kill switches get removed from stunt bikes?

hard to imagine why one would try to kick a moving bike down?

do kill switches get removed from stunt bikes?

hard to imagine why one would try to kick a moving bike down?

People rarely remove them completely, but for tricks like high chairs etc where there is a high likelyhood of hitting it with your legs shutting the engine off in a wheelie while sitting on the tank. People either move them to a harder to reach location or simply rotate them so they are on the bottom of the bar not the top. That makes them harder to find and reach, especially when its not your bike and your in a panic....

At least it didn't hit a brand new aluminum F150.

I always wonder what would happen if you got tangled up with the bike and your hand or foot or hand and foot got into the chain drive? A lot, like 24/7. It's kind of distracting to think about one thing so much.

click click downshift for the obvious 2nd gear turn, you mentioned

I always wonder what would happen if you got tangled up with the bike and your hand or foot or hand and foot got into the chain drive? A lot, like 24/7. It's kind of distracting to think about one thing so much.

Many people add what is advertised as a finger/foot saver to try and prevent getting caught in the chain/sprocket

FingerSaver.jpg

I like that the camera guy never helps out, just films a bike smacking a nice old pickup truck. rule #1 , keep the film rolling....

One of these would seem wise for stunters while they're still learning/experimenting.

s-l300.jpg

I wonder why street bikes don't have a chain quide like motox, it's a little unsprung weight, however the chain should not come off and pretty hard to get body parts chewed up in the sprocket.

I wonder why street bikes don't have a chain quide like motox, it's a little unsprung weight, however the chain should not come off and pretty hard to get body parts chewed up in the sprocket.

Doug Polen

A female that races 125s had this happen to her. Don't know if she wants it known. I didn't ask her details but it broke stuff =P

A sport bike should never have its chain adjusted with as much slack in it as a MX bike, because they don't have nearly as much rear suspension travel. So under normal circumstances its not required, a guard can be added but a guide is not necessary, and would cause some drag and excessive noise

Adding a sprocket/chain guard to the bottom of the swing arm is about all you should need if your worried about getting caught up in the sprocket/chain

DSC_1480-1.jpg

The only person I know that has ever had this happen to them, did so while cleaning their chain with the bike running in first gear on a stand....Almost lost 2 fingers

Last edited:
I like that the camera guy never helps out, just films a bike smacking a nice old pickup truck. rule #1 , keep the film rolling....

It's already got one guy on foot chasing after it and another on a bike. Don't see how a third would help?

A sport bike should never have its chain adjusted with as much slack in it as a MX bike, because they don't have nearly as much rear suspension travel. So under normal circumstances its not required, a guard can be added but a guide is not necessary, and would cause some drag and excessive noise

Adding a sprocket/chain guard to the bottom of the swing arm is about all you should need if your worried about getting caught up in the sprocket/chain

The only person I know that has ever had this happen to them, did so while cleaning their chain with the bike running in first gear on a stand....Almost lost 2 fingers
I know of someone that this same thing happen to. Took a few fingertips off

Many people add what is advertised as a finger/foot saver to try and prevent getting caught in the chain/sprocket

FingerSaver.jpg

this doesnt work on 13 and up 636. swingarm has a line of weld at the bottom. just like mine johnny lolololololol
ps who ever wants to buy one pm me i have 1 for sale :D 50 bucks brand new.

Back
Top Bottom