Nice Sedans that can Tow? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nice Sedans that can Tow?

Personally I like the Volvos. Didn't know how reliable they were so I wasn't looking their way. I'll take a look.

Personally I like the Volvos. Didn't know how reliable they were so I wasn't looking their way. I'll take a look.

I've never really liked them before, until I drove the V70R way back long ago...since then I've had a very fond spot in my heart for that car specifically. Too bad they don't make them anymore, and the ones around are high mileage, but the prices are low. Twin Turbo, AWD, 300hp, manual, loads of space...all check marks hit.

My understanding is that they used to be VERY reliable. Now they were below BMW for reliability last time I checked.

My sister's drives nice.

No manual options even in Europe from what I could find so no interest from me.

Chrysler 300 / Dodge Charger.. I have a 300 and love it. AWD V6 with 8 speed transmission... the V8 would be a beast, no AWD though.

I don't really trust the reliability reports, here's why. The folks i find that will take the time to participate in surveys and satisfaction reports are often the same ones that get twitchy because the cockpit air filter service light came on. In a lot of other instances, people don't even know they have a cockpit air filter.
I really haven't had a 'bad' car in 30+ yrs, which includes some brands that were considered not 'reliable' , I think the pilot has a bit to do with reliability.
And maintenance , if the manual says change the Auto trans fluid at XXX, that's the outside limit, not that plus 35,000km, towing a 3500lb trailer across death valley, on a Tuesday.

I've never really liked them before, until I drove the V70R way back long ago...since then I've had a very fond spot in my heart for that car specifically. Too bad they don't make them anymore, and the ones around are high mileage, but the prices are low. Twin Turbo, AWD, 300hp, manual, loads of space...all check marks hit.

That's right ... that they don't offer T6 (with 3.0L), AWD platform anymore, but they sold them until 2016 I believe .... and started in 2013 I believe ... so you should be able to find decent shape units.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom