Suzuki Van Van | GTAMotorcycle.com

Suzuki Van Van

Iceman

Suzuki's new scrambler.
83e54baab4639c9c9171de171de85c12.jpg

f9214b9c4c80c463ddef8df2fe5d3940.jpg

fa8e1cde81b5cced5ab1a8c9eac30332.jpg

Now taking pre-orders!! A $500 deposit reserves yours! 2017 Suzuki VANVAN 200THE FUN SIDE OF RETRO.Introducing the 2017 VanVan 200; the bike that puts the FUN in FUNKY. With its distinctive retro look, this baby is classic cool and ready to groove whenever and wherever you are. Whether you’re looking to cruise down to the beach, bop around campus, venture outside of your campsite, or go anywhere else in between, unleash your funk in whatever way your heart desires with the VanVan 200.Its wide and spacious seat provides plenty of room for your plus-one and delivers comfort to the max; throw a leg over it and you’ll see what we mean! With easy peasy push-button starting and an advanced, compact electronic fuel injection (EFI) system, you’ll have those fat, over-sized tires rolling in no time. The Suzuki VanVan 200 is a proper motorcycle in every sense, and one that’s loaded with individuality and flair. Just like you.Features may include: The VanVan’s 199cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled engine is built for excellent response. Easy, push-button electric starting.ENGINE Classic, air-cooled 199cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, engine is built for durability and excellent throttle response. Precise manual clutch feeds a five speed transmission with gear ratios that provide brisk acceleration and smooth cruising. Robust charging system supplies the battery so the VanVan’s electric start is push-button easy.CHASSIS Strong, steel diamond-style frame is the foundation for low-slung fun. Slim shaped 6.5L fuel tank is low and out of the way when riding while providing great range. The wide 18-inch 130/80 front balloon tire on an aluminum rim wheel and extra-wide 14-inch 180/80 rear balloon tire, enhance the VanVan’s classic retro look and add to its unique character.ADDITIONAL Stylized Suzuki “S†3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denotes the quality, sophistication and performance legacy of the brand. 12-month limited warranty. Lengthen the protection time and add benefits through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I like it

Seat height?
MSRP?
Something about the VanVan200 makes me want to go drinking in L.A.....

Sent from the Purple Zone

^^ Me neither. If I wanted an underpowered fat tire bike, I'd buy the tw200. But I'm really liking all the new offerings in the new rider/small bike segment. Just a few years ago it was the ninja 250 or practically nothing. Now we're seeing offerings in the naked, adventure, sumo segments.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Hipsters will be on it like white on rice

Top speed is 110km/hr. I like it. If you're looking for an easy bike to bang around the city on, its great. If you're looking to ride some dirt roads, dual track off road type stuff, even bombing across fields and slower speeds its a great bike. Nice and low for those of us with stumpy legs too!

roll it in the lake

who the heck came up with that name...damn! did bike bike not work in the marketing meeting
pull a Ferrari and call it LaBike or LaSuzuki

$4500? Dealer may sell for more. No danger of stopping quickly and mashing your nuts though.

I like it, but I'm not a fan of rice or hipsters. I'm more of a gut-ster at this point. No skinny jeans for me. Fleece coordinates are a godsend.

I'd rather a TW but, that's because I owned one. It truly is a mountain goat, two wheel atv.

Van Van is a fat tire street bike. Rather a duc or Brit scrambler. Mind you, not even in the same price/category. So that isn't fair to the Van Van.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's with the toothpick swingarm?

Looks dumb.

This is the ideal cottage bike. Highway, dirt road and trail capable. I like it. It's similar to the TW200 in my avatar pic, but looks a little taller.

I went in to a Suzuki dealer a couple months ago to ask about it and they'd never heard of it!

BTW it's been around with that name for a few years. Sometimes Asian names don't carry over too well in North America!

^^ Me neither. If I wanted an underpowered fat tire bike, I'd buy the tw200.

I was near certain that the TW200 had been discontinued. Curtain treatments aside, the two bikes seem substantially similar. The Suzuki has a front disc and fuel injection, the Yamaha has fork gaiters.

looks like a street version TW200

Back
Top Bottom