track courses at Feb bike show | GTAMotorcycle.com

track courses at Feb bike show

orangem

Hi everyone,

Do you guys know which motorcycle school (FAST etc.) will be there at the Feb bike show? Do they offer better deals to sign up on the spot? How much do they discount in your experience(if not comfortable with posting, pls PM me)

thanks

Last edited:
The Feb show is the manufacturer's show for new bikes, and the number of outside vendors (i.e. those who sell training courses) is usually pretty limited.

Best bet would be to contact them directly. www.fastridingschool.com and www.racer5.ca take your pick.

Taken from the Race5 facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Racer5riderdevelopment?fref=ts

Did you miss us at the bike show,but still want to take advantage of our fanstatsic preseason special of only $899.99 on our incredible 3 day Introductory Program? (regular $1299)
Don't worry we are honoring our preseason special until Feb 28th!
But don't delay as spaces are filling up fast!
May Introductory program - some spots still left
June introductory program - SOLD OUT
July Introductory program - some spots still left
click on the link below or call us at 416-225-5000 to book your spot today!

FAST won't be there. I talked to the owner of the school a couple weeks ago. they invested in their website this year.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

We actually worn be at the show but we do still have preseason specials on all of our programs until the end of the month (or until full).
The introductory 3 day course with bike rental is only $899!

We will also be having an after hours open house/sale at or Speedworx location next week!
You can follow our facebook page and updates on GTAM for sale times and dates.

Back
Top Bottom