Speed wrist band. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Speed wrist band.

I have a hard enough time getting my gloves to fit over my gear without anything on my wrist. No need for more bulk. As far as I know we don't have speed cameras anyway. Waze with headphones will warn you of much more. Pretty sure this has been posted before.

I did a search before I posted here. Did not find anything with regards to "Woolf" or speed wrist bands.
Consider also going into the States. Quite a few of the bordering States have a reciprocal agreement with Canada and could hinder/PIA if caught speeding.

I am interested in riders opinions. Good and bad. Thanks.

It seems interesting. But that thing could get annoying really quick. I doubt we ride at the speed limit all the time so this thing would be constantly going off. I am assuming that this works on posted speed zones based on Google Maps and GPS data. Or does it only work with known electronic enforcement?

Thank you "matthew" and "Joe Bass"
I stand corrected. I did the search thing and came up with nothing.
Interesting. Looks like most riders here are rejecting it as a waste of money.
Ok. How many would spend on getting one. Is it worth it?
Still cheaper than a ticket? Yes/No.

It seems interesting. But that thing could get annoying really quick. I doubt we ride at the speed limit all the time so this thing would be constantly going off. I am assuming that this works on posted speed zones based on Google Maps and GPS data. Or does it only work with known electronic enforcement?

Interesting. Not sure.

Not for me. Even if I programed it for a set speed, the zones change so much during a ride it wouldn't be valid. If I even stay within the settings I'd set. I find it easy to regulate my speed with a quick glance down to the round dial on my dash....or go with the flow of traffic.

Back
Top Bottom