Help with Vance and Hines orders. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Help with Vance and Hines orders.

FJRgeezer

I have been trying to order some parts for a XR1200 and it's not going smoothly. V&H it seems won't ship direct to Canada, or I'm doing it wrong. Does anyone have any info or ideas about how to do this? Thanks.

Maybe try ordering through Royal Distributing or another local dealer?

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I ordered a V & H air cleaner from Fortnine. The wrong backing plate was in the kit. It was clearly a packing issue.

Rather than sending the whole thing back to Fortnine for an exchange, I simply called V & H in California and spoke to their tech guy and he was very helpful in sending me the correct part immediately.

Just my experience with them.

Sorry, what exactly is your question? if you're doing something wrong call them and figure it out. I've got V&H pipes on my Magnum and they've been great.

If its XR1200 race parts you're looking for, you might have to go to an H/D dealer. The race kits were sold exclusively through them.

I have been trying to order some parts for a XR1200 and it's not going smoothly. V&H it seems won't ship direct to Canada, or I'm doing it wrong. Does anyone have any info or ideas about how to do this? Thanks.

Come on now. Apply a smidge of reasoning. Why go on GTAM to ask about how to order/resolve order issues with V&H. Ask V&H!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom