Quebec Mosque Shooting | GTAMotorcycle.com

Quebec Mosque Shooting

-D-

Banned
WTH?

Did they see this coming?
Has this issue been boiling away in Quebec and they were trying to tamp it down?

WTH?

Has this issue been boiling away in Quebec and they were trying to tamp it down?

Sounds like you know something we don't? Like a motive?

Sounds like you know something we don't? Like a motive?

I don't just what they already said, a pig's head was delivered on the doorsteps last year with a note that said eat up.
Building was graffiti (ed) twice.
Probably some other things we don't know about.

QC City has a more vocal right-wing/anti-immigration segment compared to Montreal, but I don't think anything's been boiling per se.

Seems to me that these are little more than grandiose suicidal acts - otherwise these people would organize. But no, it's always just one or two people by themselves.

WTH?

Because www you could be anywhere in the world and hate Muslims. I love Muslims but you get my point.

Mohamed el Khadir... Doesn't sound like a right wing nut but you never know. Too early to judge. His buddy Alexandre Bissonette might be.

Because www you could be anywhere in the world and hate Muslims. I love Muslims but you get my point.

Human! Ducking things up from day 1.
We are the apex animal with supposed intelligence which separates us from the other animals...but the things we do to each other.
My God is better than your God...but I don't have a God, then I am write and you are evil so my God said I have to kill you.

Mohamed el Khadir... Doesn't sound like a right wing nut but you never know. Too early to judge. His buddy Alexandre Bissonette might be.

Wouldn't put any stock into their names. Quebec is very good at integrating immigrants. I grew up with Nguyen's and Farha's that had a thicker Québécois accent than mine (13th generation, 100% French Canadian)

Wouldn't put any stock into their names. Quebec is very good at integrating immigrants. I grew up with Nguyen's and Farha's that had a thicker Québécois accent than mine (13th generation, 100% French Canadian)

No doubt. Too early.

Why is this totalitarian regime arresting witnesses!!!

Info on the perp if you can believe the source:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/alexa...-gunman-shooter-photos-pictures-video-motive/

"Little was known about Alexandre Bissonnette as of Monday morning, as police were still working to determine what led to the shooting. But details from those who knew him and information from his social media pages began to be uncovered by the afternoon.

According to his Facebook page, Bissonnette is from Cap-Rouge, Quebec. Bissonnette has a twin brother, a high school classmate told Le Journal de Quebec.
“Apart from his twin brother, I did not see him with other people,” said Mikael Labrecque Berger, in French. He said Bissonnette was an “unpopular nerd,” and was not always taken seriously by classmates.

“He replied to insults, but never with physical violence,” Labrecque Berger said, adding that he and his twin brother didn’t integrate with other students. They were usually only seen together, he said.

The former classmate, who had only seen him once since high school, said he didn’t know about any politics or beliefs that could have sparked the shooting.

But another former classmate, Jean-Michel Allard-Prus, who studied politics with him, at Université Laval and has kept in touch with him, told Le Journal de Quebec that Bissonnette, “has right-wing political ideas, pro-Israel, anti-immigration. I had many debates with him about Trump. He was obviously pro-Trump.”

Bissonnette is studying anthropology and political science at Université Laval in Quebec City, and has been a student there since 2012. Allard-Prus said Bissonnette was shy and timid, and didn’t talk to many other people.

But he was active on social media and expressed his political views there, according to a local pro-refugees group. His Facebook page has been deleted in the hours after he was named as a suspect in the attack."

So one guy says he wasn't aware of any political leanings and another says he's a right-wing Trump supporter. Will be interesting to see where this goes as more info comes out over time.

Info on the perp if you can believe the source:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/alexa...-gunman-shooter-photos-pictures-video-motive/

"Little was known about Alexandre Bissonnette as of Monday morning, as police were still working to determine what led to the shooting. But details from those who knew him and information from his social media pages began to be uncovered by the afternoon.

According to his Facebook page, Bissonnette is from Cap-Rouge, Quebec. Bissonnette has a twin brother, a high school classmate told Le Journal de Quebec.
“Apart from his twin brother, I did not see him with other people,” said Mikael Labrecque Berger, in French. He said Bissonnette was an “unpopular nerd,” and was not always taken seriously by classmates.

“He replied to insults, but never with physical violence,” Labrecque Berger said, adding that he and his twin brother didn’t integrate with other students. They were usually only seen together, he said.

The former classmate, who had only seen him once since high school, said he didn’t know about any politics or beliefs that could have sparked the shooting.

But another former classmate, Jean-Michel Allard-Prus, who studied politics with him, at Université Laval and has kept in touch with him, told Le Journal de Quebec that Bissonnette, “has right-wing political ideas, pro-Israel, anti-immigration. I had many debates with him about Trump. He was obviously pro-Trump.”

Bissonnette is studying anthropology and political science at Université Laval in Quebec City, and has been a student there since 2012. Allard-Prus said Bissonnette was shy and timid, and didn’t talk to many other people.

But he was active on social media and expressed his political views there, according to a local pro-refugees group. His Facebook page has been deleted in the hours after he was named as a suspect in the attack."

So one guy says he wasn't aware of any political leanings and another says he's a right-wing Trump supporter. Will be interesting to see where this goes as more info comes out over time.

I'm curious as to what was the point of highlighting that particular bit.

Was it your emphisis? (didn't follow any links)
Does it prove something?
Does it make an anti-trump argument?

...I've heard some jihadist are pro muhammad. What's my point?

Was it your emphisis? (didn't follow any links)
Does it prove something?
Does it make an anti-trump argument?

...I've heard some jihadist are pro muhammad. What's my point?

Its Trump's fault, duh.

I highlighted it as part of the original quote.

Trump's inflammatory anti-Muslim and anti-immigration rhetoric of late could have played a role in this guy's decision to do his terrorist act against these people in the same way Hitler's anti-Semitic rants inflamed the German populace against that population in the 1930s. It'd be pretty dumb to think that a recent spike in "hate crime" attacks -- primarily against Muslims -- was not related in any way to the vitriolic spittle coming from Trump and other Republicans and right-wing commentators during the campaign and which continues to this day.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/14/fbi-anti-muslim-hate-crimes-rise-2015

If we're going to say that inflammatory anti-Western rhetoric spewed by imams in radical mosques and madrassas can lead to jihadis to carry out terror attacks against the West then we have to allow for the same thing from the "other side."

I highlighted it as part of the original quote.

Trump's inflammatory anti-Muslim and anti-immigration rhetoric of late could have played a role in this guy's decision to do his terrorist act against these people in the same way Hitler's anti-Semitic rants inflamed the German populace against that population in the 1930s. It'd be pretty dumb to think that a recent spike in "hate crime" attacks -- primarily against Muslims -- was not related in any way to the vitriolic spittle coming from Trump and other Republicans and right-wing commentators during the campaign and which continues to this day.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/14/fbi-anti-muslim-hate-crimes-rise-2015

If we're going to say that inflammatory anti-Western rhetoric spewed by imams in radical mosques and madrassas can lead to jihadis to carry out terror attacks against the West then we have to allow for the same thing from the "other side."

Maybe persistent Islamist terrorism against the west played a role in his decision? Just a thought.

Maybe persistent Islamist terrorism against the west played a role in his decision? Just a thought.

I'd be surprised if it didn't. Aircraft crashes rarely have a single cause, and so it is with things like this.

But timing cannot be ignored: There have been no recent terror attacks against France or Germany or Belgium or the UK or US or Canada, for that matter. This attack correlates much more closely with the Trump-effect than to any specific Islamic-terror act in recent memory. While I'm willing to concede that correlation does not equal causation, the spike in hate crimes capped off with mosque fires and terror attacks like this does correlate strongly to the rise and actions of Donald Trump.

Only this retard knows his motivations. We can only speculate at this point.

I'd be surprised if it didn't. Aircraft crashes rarely have a single cause, and so it is with things like this.

But timing cannot be ignored: There have been no recent terror attacks against France or Germany or Belgium or the UK or US or Canada, for that matter. This attack correlates much more closely with the Trump-effect than to any specific Islamic-terror act in recent memory. While I'm willing to concede that correlation does not equal causation, the spike in hate crimes capped off with mosque fires and terror attacks like this does correlate strongly to the rise and actions of Donald Trump.

Only this retard knows his motivations. We can only speculate at this point.

What I'm saying is the negativity and fear around radical Islam is something that long precedes Trump. It's not his actions which dictate the fear; it's the fear that got him elected. And the fear is a reaction to Islamist terrorism attacking the West.

Back
Top Bottom