Threads Disappearing? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Threads Disappearing?

bigpoppa

Just curious, was looking at the reviews section, and an entire thread full of good reviews for frekeguy disappeared recently...

Considering that hes phenomenal, gets good reviews from everyone who has ever dealt with him, perhaps bring it back?

Also curious that Ace moto tech reviews are still there

Something smells fishy.

Not being paid by him, but hes a great guy and does good work not sure why mods would remove that, but keep the trolls around. (yodude etc)

I hope it's not because it was considered advertising, because if that were the case then the review section might as well not exist

Pretty sure its not advertising if OTHER people speak of your work....thats just reviews

In any event, hes been very helpful/great/understanding with me(and many others on here) so i dont see why this was done....(suspicious i am)

Is it a registered business? Licensed mechanics and such?

Maybe trying to run under radar?

Pretty sure that if he were trying to stay under the radar, he wouldn't have a facebook page detailing and keeping records of all his work.

I dont know if hes licensed or not(probably is), but frankly i know some of the dealerships employ 'licensed' guys that do a piss poor job(I guess they like to hire young inexperienced kids so they dont have to pay them much)

Either way, he does a great job. and goes above and beyond.

From Paul's sticky in the Reviews forum:

"Please keep your reviews to legitimate, insured shop/store/service/business ONLY."

Not that I would have any qualm about giving my bike to frekeyguy, but I understand why the GTAM brass would want to be cautious if he's unlicensed.

I didn't say anything about quality of work, rather the legitimacy of business.

My buddy Dick does a great job of helping me out with stuff that is beyond my capabilities, however he doesn't take monetary fees and therefore doesn't have to worry about the liability, business registration etc. I think when you take money for services then you have to worry of the legitimacy. Why I mentioned running under radar.

ah ok...gotcha

In that case...feel free to uhm...delete this thread?

I didn't say anything about quality of work, rather the legitimacy of business.

My buddy Dick does a great job of helping me out with stuff that is beyond my capabilities, however he doesn't take monetary fees and therefore doesn't have to worry about the liability, business registration etc. I think when you take money for services then you have to worry of the legitimacy. Why I mentioned running under radar.

:eek:ccasion4::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

after 7 more posts you should close this account and make a new one

Holy crap I just noticed the sausage and ice cream man has a bigger burn rate than I do. Imagine if those were calories?

Why are we fasinated by #s. I get turning the clock on the odo. Guess it's just the chasing of time for humans. New Year's Day, birthdays, etc.

Humans like to quantify everything. I don't know if that answers the question directly but it does go in the like column.

Holy crap I just noticed the sausage and ice cream man has a bigger burn rate than I do. Imagine if those were calories?
I have a name, you know.

Oh wtf, sausage and ice cream man is here!

I just post quantity, not quality.

Now I want sausage and ice cream.

Sent from the Purple Zone

Back
Top Bottom